• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

downshit/holyshit question (1 Viewer)

slandaro

RedCents
80¢
not sure if i did this right was wondering if this is how i make it use my army of dead when its available and necro has aggro also need to put in a range check or something i guess

downshit3=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Army of the dead]} && ${Me.XTarget[${XTSlot}].ID}) /alt activate 792

not sure if i did this right was wondering if this is how i make it use my army of dead when its available and necro has aggro also need to put in a range check or something i guess

downshit3=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Army of the dead]} && ${Me.XTarget[${XTSlot}].ID}) /alt activate 792

Try this
Rich (BB code):
downshit3=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Army of the Dead]} && ${Me.XTarget} > 0) /multiline ; /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID} ; /timed 10  ; /if (${Target.PctHPs}<=95) /alt activate 792

You can drop the /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID} ; if a macro is targeting for you

Not sure if its intended but you may want to set it up as a holyshit instead so it will go off while fighting/have agro. Downshits are for things you do while not fighting like clickies, auras and popping respite

ya thats why i had to make the wierd rules and check for target ect thanks again maskoi works wonderfully. one more problem which i had solved on my bard has come back up randomly cant figure out why.

holyshit10=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.XTarget} > 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35]}>1) /multiline ; /if (!${Defined[mezd]}) /declare mezd timer outer 0 ; /if (${mezd}==0) /twist once 11 ; /if (${mezd}==0) /varset mezd 30s

was working for me just fine now all of a sudden isnt working not sure if i accidently put a typo somewhere in it or what hoping maybe someone else see's what im obviously missing.

Thanks

Occured to me it may just be easier to post my whole sloppy ini heh could be something else in there causing it to not go often cause it seems like "sometimes" i see it go off but very rarely.

Rich (BB code):
[MQ2Rez]
Accept=0
[MQ2Melee]
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downflag9=1
downflag10=1
enrage=1
facing=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
infuriate=1
melee=1
plugin=1
resume=20
selos=1
stickrange=12
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Soothing Breath III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Soothing Breath III].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Beast King's Fang" |item
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Buff[Spider's Bite Poison vIIi].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /potionbelt Activate 1
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense VIII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense VIII].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Sentinel's Ornate band" |item
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Savage Guard].Stacks} && ${Me.PctMana} >25 && !${Me.Buff[Savage Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Death Prophet's Earring" |item
downshit5=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Selo's Sonata]} && !${Me.Buff[Selo's Sonata].ID}) /alt activate 3704
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Myrmidon's Skill IV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Myrmidon's Skill IV].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Transistor Torque" |item
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Might of the Giants].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Might of the Giants].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ring of the Fearborn" |item
downshit10=/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes I].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes I].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Golden Triumphal Cindercape" |item
:downshit6=/if (${Spell[Might of the Giants].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Might of the Giants].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ring of the Fearborn" |item
downshit8=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Composer Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Composer Rk. II].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /twist once 3
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Dance of Blades]}) /alt activate 359
holyshit10=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.XTarget} > 1 &&  ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35]}>1) /multiline ; /if (!${Defined[mezd]}) /declare mezd timer outer 0 ; /if (${mezd}==0) /twist once 11 ;  /if (${mezd}==0) /varset mezd 30s
holyshit11=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Selo's Sonata]} && !${Me.Buff[Selo's Sonata].ID}) /alt activate 3704
holyshit12=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Composer Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Composer Rk. II].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /twist once 3 ; /twist off
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fierce Eye]}) /alt activate 3506
holyshit3=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Quick Time]}) /alt activate 3702
holyshit4=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Cacophony]}) /alt activate 553
holyshit5=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Minstrels]}) /alt activate 1422
holyshit6=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Bladed Song]}) /alt activate 669
holyshit8=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Song of Stone]}) /alt activate 544
holyshit9=/if (${Melee.Combat}  && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Funeral Dirge]}) /alt activate 777
version=4.964

Thanks again in advance everyone here is always so helpful

This is mine

Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Me.XTarget} > 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35]}>1) /multiline ; /if (!${Defined[mezd]}) /declare mezd timer outer 0 ; /if (${mezd}==0) /twist once 3 ;  /if (${mezd}==0) /varset mezd 30s

is there a way to add a delay to that line before it resumes my other twists.
like it does the twist once 11 then waits 5 seconds then restarts my normal twist? im thinking my normal twist is restarting before it finishes casting the mez

like it does the twist once 11 then waits 5 seconds then restarts my normal twist? im thinking my normal twist is restarting before it finishes casting the mez

try this at the very end of it
Rich (BB code):
; /timed 20

Im under the impression if you use MQ2TWist that you can insert a song with /twist # once and it'll return to it's original twist after it does that one.

I'm also guessing it's Epic 1.0 because 1.5 and 2.0 do not have haste but rather bonuses to accuracy and such when clicked.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if ($Me.Buff[Dance of the Blade].Stacks[0]}) /exchange "Singing Short Sword" mainhand
holyshit1=/if (!$Me.Buff[Dance of the Blade].Stacks[0]}) /exchange "My Normal Mainhand" mainhand

These have to be holyshits because bard 1.0 is a proc and will only go off while fighting. It would be possible to improve these by checking for existing haste and making sure it's less than 55% before doing this but that seems like a pain in the butt considering the proc lasts for 3 mins.

Im under the impression if you use MQ2TWist that you can insert a song with /twist # once and it'll return to it's original twist after it does that one.

I'm also guessing it's Epic 1.0 because 1.5 and 2.0 do not have haste but rather bonuses to accuracy and such when clicked.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if ($Me.Buff[Dance of the Blade].Stacks[0]}) /exchange "Singing Short Sword" mainhand
holyshit1=/if (!$Me.Buff[Dance of the Blade].Stacks[0]}) /exchange "My Normal Mainhand" mainhand

These have to be holyshits because bard 1.0 is a proc and will only go off while fighting. It would be possible to improve these by checking for existing haste and making sure it's less than 55% before doing this but that seems like a pain in the butt considering the proc lasts for 3 mins.

MQ2Twist NO NO NO on items!
It has a very lengthy and complicated ini file to setup casting items. Never use it.

im still trying to get my 1.5 epic bard to go off via holyshit/downshit when the timers up
holyshit14=/if (${FindItem[=Prismatic Dragon Blade].TimerReady}=0) /casting "Prismatic Dragon Blade"|item

doesnt seem to work im not sure that is actually telling it when the timers up.. any ideas? darn epics driving me crazy

im still trying to get my 1.5 epic bard to go off via holyshit/downshit when the timers up
holyshit14=/if (${FindItem[=Prismatic Dragon Blade].TimerReady}=0) /casting "Prismatic Dragon Blade"|item

doesnt seem to work im not sure that is actually telling it when the timers up.. any ideas? darn epics driving me crazy

Did you make sure to include

holyflag14=1

otherwise you would have to activate it manually with /melee holyflag14=1

downshit/holyshit question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back