• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Donating to the MQ2 Devs (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,516¢
The new patch is pretty intensive from what the MQ2 devs have told me. One of the ways to motivate them is donate via paypal. This is completely voluntary of course but $5, $10, $20 could go along way for incentive to getting MQ2 updated.

To Donate via PayPal
1. Log in to paypal
2. Click the send money tab
3. Cick on the personal tab
4. Select gift
5 To: [email protected]
6. Fill in an amount
7. Click Continue
8. Drop a quick note in the message box "Thanks for all the hard work from my name at Notaddicted." or something similar. This is important so ieatacid knows it from our members in case there are any problems.
9. Click send money
10. Post here that donated. No need to name the amount if you don't want to.

Ieatacid will share the donations with the other MQ2 Devs

If we get enough people donating we will toss out some random prizes to those that donated.

Thanks Maskoi

will the normal "donation to all" not get divided among the current devs?

I did it that way earlier

will the normal "donation to all" not get divided among the current devs?

I did it that way earlier

Since we are NotAddicted we stay a little more low key by sending it to ieatacid. I try not throw Notaddicted around all the MQ2 devs because they are not that cool with active hacks sites. ieatacid is a little more relaxed about what we do. He shares anything sent with others.

You can surely send it via macroquest2.com it doesn't really make a difference. It ends up in the same place with all the MQ2 devs but sending to ieatacid they know we are supporting them as Notaddicted.

Had to thank all of those responsible for a fast update with a donation tonight !
Great to have it back up and running so soon !

Donating to the MQ2 Devs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back