• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Does Autogrant Always Bring AA's Current? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,317¢
I wasn't sure how to word the question, but I have a scenario that I would like to work out.

If you have an FTP account, and you say level it to Lvl 80. Then decide to sub the account for a month to work on AA's. If you then hit lvl. 81 with autogrant enabled, will Autogrant give you all the AA's from lvl. 51 - 81? Or does autogrant just give you the current level in AA's?

I have never skipped levels for autogrant or tried what I described. Anyone know?

Assuming you mean that you did not get all your AA on the F2P prior to level 80, then yes it will fill in the earlier ones, as far as the ones that are auto granted. IE no tradeskill ones

Keep in mind another option is going Heroic. Even on a F2P account if you go 85 or 100 Heroic you will get all auto granted AA - it overrides the cap

yes, it gives them all, so can really go to 110 and then clicky kr, autogrant enabled, camp out and back in... 30k+ AA's.. unless your a war, then its like 114 AA's..

i dont know if they changed this, but before u autogrant, you used to gain bonus exp for AA, so you could farm the most important AA's before using autogrant..

Also, with few exceptions, you get all you need to TBL. TS, tab 5's and some of the back dated ones (bard double invis iirc) dont grant, but you get 99.9% of the important ones.
I think the under 4000 bonus is more for F2P accounts. Helps them get a leg up before subbing and doing auto grant

Question - Does Autogrant Always Bring AA's Current?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back