• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Do you hate norton? (1 Viewer)

What are your feelings on Norton Internet Security?

• It's the best out there!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
in this day and age if you still use norton (love it or hate it), you are obviously not too technologically advanced :)

Norton Antivirus blocks pioneer dvd drives from writing to dvds. It blocked mine and pioneer support told me it blocks all of theirs for some weird reason.

Yes Mochila, we can all see. Army voted Pie too.

Last edited:
I dont use it .... I did in the long time past and blamed it for a hard drive corruption.

I now use ZoneAlarms Pro

I hate that program with all my soul lol...I personally dont use any virus protection lol and this isnt an invitation to send me any virus's so dont even think about it cade :p

lol to answer the question, yes.

I hate AVG too, i dunno about you guys but it clogs my system and causes popups

I'll use McAffe Security Center, cous it's the best I've ever got on my PC.

It kills all : Spyware;
Addware;
Ect.

It even washes up the floor and cleans your room :D

almost any All in One security suite is crap, they all lack in certin areas, you best bet is to be educated, read what is sent to you, and only open stuff from trusted sites/users.

me personally, I use Symantec Corp Edition for AV, and a series of firewalls/IPChains/Packet filters... I can say I have been virus free for 5 years, spyware and malware, I get now and then, but normally my fault casue I was not paying attention

BadPuss said:
I hate Norton, too intrusive. I stick with Mcaffee even tho it doesn't clean my room very well.

Ah you dont have macafee pro latest edition mate, get the latest one and it will wash the toilets do your homework and even take the dog for a walk. :eek:

Btw PIE FTW!!!

Hmm well it would be PIE FTW!! but i cant seem to post on the poll :( is it for subscribed members only? :confused:

Do you hate norton?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back