• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Do I need level 2 for level-2 stuff? (1 Viewer)

corewalker

RedCents
60¢
So if i pay for level 2 and download the macros, and unsubscribe, do i not have access to the macros anymore or how exactly does this work? im trying to get into this and sort of revive this game i love for myself by replaying it even if the whole team is just me lol.

So if i pay for level 2 and download the macros, and unsubscribe, do i not have access to the macros anymore or how exactly does this work? im trying to get into this and sort of revive this game i love for myself by replaying it even if the whole team is just me lol.
eq patches every month - the compiled stuff needs to be recompiled when that happens.

mq itself is open-source so you can compile and do mq stuff yourself - but you wouldn't get any level-2 stuff updated without having your level 2 subscription to redguides, you wouldn't be able to use the RG launcher, and you wouldn't have access to the level-2 resources that RG has - not to mention the support and community that comes with it.

RG is just about the cheapest hobby you can get, and you can even pay for it just by being a member of the community

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Welcome to Red Guides; we hope you find a home here

Agreed Level 2 or bust, the content is just unreal and ever growing (you will just end up with level 2 eventually as you will want more...facts, as I thought the same as you when I started)! And as Sic mentions, you can pretty much get level 2 and more for free (via RedCents) by just being an active community member (which itself rocks/is a lot of fun due to the awesome members RG has). Just get involved in a few interesting posts/discussions and poof, you will have more RedCents than you know what to do with... *cough* Sic *cough* (Sic could buy a small island and retire with all of his RedCents). I think the RedCent/Level 2 thing is actually a genius idea to help give incentive and help people break the ice and participate within the community. Super ingenious idea (honestly local governments should adopt something similar 😜). P.s. Core, as soon as I can give out more RC's you have some coming your way buddy!! 😘

Question - Do I need level 2 for level-2 stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back