• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Do devs and creators actually play EQ? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,894¢
I just realized that I've been so busy with TSC that I haven't actually really played in a few months.

I'm curious about other creators: How much time do you actually spend playing EQ vs configuring it?

I just realized that I've been so busy with TSC that I haven't actually really played in a few months.

I'm curious about other creators: How much time do you actually spend playing EQ vs configuring it?
@raw From DBG or here? Here yes they do...for a fun/painful moment search the forums for @Sic livestream/ban. I cried, I sobbed, I laughed...your basic Julia Roberts movie

Julia Roberts Jewelry Box GIF by PeacockTV

I'm not much of a creator, but I spent months and months constantly tweaking my configurations. Now the last year or so I've got everything dialed in and I could play all the time. But I've lost interest in the game! I still login just about every day and play for an hour or two, then move on to YouTube.

I actually play manually a lot. And with friends. MQ I mostly use to back me up when I'm by myself.

But, I also alternate -- sometimes I have more fun playing the game, and sometimes I have more fun writing code.

I stopped at 17 toons. Still some work to get them all to max. Then perhaps I'll make some more characters so I'm not done with everything.

Discussion - Do devs and creators actually play EQ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back