• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Djarns Tarnished Amethyst Ring ??

RedCents
374¢
They appear to be chase randomized items that will drop from a wide range of mobs or named. They are evolving.

RedCents
1,293¢
I got hunter 90% done and yet to see anything like that sigh. 100% plus if you count double namer kills.

RedCents
630¢
Fight fire mission, from last 4 mobs. I believe this to be the only place for chase items to drop.

Ring, boots, shoulders, gloves drop from this mission. 6 hour lockout

RedCents
457¢
Word of caution: One of the devs posted that not saying the final phrase, "grieving soul scent", at the end and dropping the task just to get it again is considered an exploit. They may suspend or ban people doing this. Very similar to cactus last year.

RedCents
3,476¢
Word of caution: One of the devs posted that not saying the final phrase, "grieving soul scent", at the end and dropping the task just to get it again is considered an exploit. They may suspend or ban people doing this. Very similar to cactus last year.
Those morons should just f’n make the missions so that you can’t do this. Otherwise, f the devs.

RedCents
163¢
I believe you get a loot lockout upon killing the first lieutenant now so you can drop it and start again all you want but you aren't going to see any drops for 6 hours if I understand how loot lockout works

RedCents
1,293¢
You get a loot lock out in the expedition window soon as the mission pops the last 4 mobs. So the morons did do something :) Task Timer is not implemented until you finish the last hail.

RedCents
457¢
I've done several missions in which I did not receive loot and did not get a loot lockout.

I advise people to pay attention to the expedition window for the lockout. It is not call Fight Fire, but instead they named the loot lockout "Fanning the Flames". If you have the loot lockout, do not get the task until it expires or you will get jack for loot.