• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Discord Server? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
70¢
Want to join chat for Discord. Looks like I need to enter a link to a Discord server...but I'm not seeing the link to enter.

I select the "Chat" menu option, it brings up a page with huge letters "Link Discord to Redguides and Access Secret Channels". I click that but see no link. It does say my account is Connected. What am I doing wrong?

Solution
Want to join chat for Discord. Looks like I need to enter a link to a Discord server...but I'm not seeing the link to enter.

I select the "Chat" menu option, it brings up a page with huge letters "Link Discord to Redguides and Access Secret Channels". I click that but see no link. It does say my account is Connected. What am I doing wrong?

Click the "Chat" link

1684415349021.png

Click the "Chat" link

1684415349021.png

Solution
Hello again, back at the game, after being away for about 4 years or so.

Could someone send me an invite to Discord?

Having difficulty getting my bard working. Running Sic's ini but it is saying I don't have eqbc or dannet.

Not sure where to go from here to fix it.

Thanks,

Brandon
Did you click "chat" on the RG banner menu?

Hello again, back at the game, after being away for about 4 years or so.

Could someone send me an invite to Discord?

Having difficulty getting my bard working. Running Sic's ini but it is saying I don't have eqbc or dannet.

Not sure where to go from here to fix it.

Thanks,

Brandon
is the discord working ??? I am getting this ERROR MESSAGE "
Clyde
BOT
— Today at 5:52 AM
Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don't share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends. You can see the full list of reasons here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060145013"

is the discord working ??? I am getting this ERROR MESSAGE "
Clyde
BOT
— Today at 5:52 AM
Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don't share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends. You can see the full list of reasons here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060145013"
yes the discord server is working. If i remember correctly you were removed from it from your unhinged nasty rants and people, but as the discord message says, the person you are trying to msg requires you to be their friend, or on a server you both share.

checking bans, you are not currently banned from discord - so you can join it any time, but considering your behavior last time you were around if that even hints at happening again, you will have those privileges removed.

Question - Discord Server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back