• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Devotee's Focus of the Selenelion: NoS Raid Trash (1 Viewer)

RedCents
24,610¢
NoS Raids are live.

Hit the first one and got 3 Devotee's in the first 34 trash mobs. (Probably luck going my way).
2 off of 'a raging Sahtebi'
1 off of 'a feral Sahtebi'

First Raid: Shar Vahl: Pit Fight

Note: Do not agro 'a blacksoul scout' near the zone-in or approach the tunnel entrance to the west as it apparently initiates the raid and things go badly very quickly at that point.

Last edited:
Nice, I am going to give this a go. All I need is one for my tank.

What I really need is to get luckier with the acolyte ones. I need at least 6 of those still. :(

Dumb Question, only need to get the raid and zone in, kill stuff?

These mobs are not dropping anything, no plat, no nothing.
did you have a prior raid lock? any of the toons participate in the raid?
if so no loot will drop while you have a zone loot lock from a prior raid instance of that raid.

NoS Raids are live.

Hit the first one and got 3 Devotee's in the first 34 trash mobs. (Probably luck going my way).
2 off of 'a raging Sahtebi'
1 off of 'a feral Sahtebi'

First Raid: Shar Vahl: Pit Fight

Note: Do not agro 'a blacksoul scout' near the zone-in or approach the tunnel entrance to the west as it apparently initiates the raid and things go badly very quickly at that point.
1 Devotee's Focus of the Selenelion after clearing the whole zone but cave. Than I got curious and approached 'a blacksoul scout'. All in a sudden my extendet target window was full and I got swarmed by a crowd of cats. Result: rangergate to GL :)
As I have cleared the zone clockwhise, all trash was cleared already. Thank you @GoldenFrog for all necessary informations provided.

https://nos.eqresource.com/raidloottables.php

Shar Vahl is same NPC for group missions.

Gnome explorer in this room View attachment 45059 gives the PD one.

Raid: Insatiable An Appetite
Zone: Paludal Deeps
NPC: Sharvyn OreSinger
Keyword: Help
Zone in: ready
Some progression required, char with no progression could not participate; char with no progression but "Savior of shadowhaven" and "Hero of Shar Val" was allowed to participate. Both of them have been lvl 120.

Addendum after the run:
Got 5 luck and 4 T19 augs in first run. But those fishes within the ponds are a little pain. Areas where the fishes stay underwater but your feets get rarely wet and you can't dive deep enought to hit 'em with nukes or dots doesn't add to my feeling of fun.
After removing levi and shrinking all to minimum it went a little better. Felt I deserved the luck this time ... after so many weeks without any visible armor drops at the start of the expansion. Things getting easier as my tank gets closer to fill all slots with T3.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about the chest- just the luck and type 19 drops- those appear to be busted atm.
Those aren't busted just getting anything from the chest for the raid if someone had a loot lockout. There are multiple people that I know that don't raid that have gotten luck and the type 19's out of T3 zones including under seige.

Discussion - Devotee's Focus of the Selenelion: NoS Raid Trash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back