• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Dec 12, 2023 Live Patch 8am pst -> 4 hours (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
29,691¢
Pronouns
He/Him

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, December 05, 2023 at 6:00 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last approximately 6 hours. Servers will unlock no earlier than 12 PM (noon).

Patch notes for this update will be found in the Game Update Notes section of the forums once they are available.

*Convert to your local time

klanderso clarified
klanderso said:
All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 8:00 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last approximately 4 hours.

well personaly i hope its to put /pick into all the new expansion zones up to and over 100 players per zone considering the size of zones is ludicrous. No pick zones is causing widespread mayhem, and bringing out the worst in some people. This needs to be adressed rapidly as tensions are measurably increasing.

They forgot to turn on their "end-of-year" Krono and item dupe code so they can earn their bonuses on the side...

Talking Brad Pitt GIF

well personaly i hope its to put /pick into all the new expansion zones up to and over 100 players per zone considering the size of zones is ludicrous. No pick zones is causing widespread mayhem, and bringing out the worst in some people. This needs to be adressed rapidly as tensions are measurably increasing.
It's crazy. On my server, a big population in a zone is 25 people (rarely do we get enough to spawn a pick), but right now we're pushing 100 in all the LS zones pretty much at all times.

December 12, 2023

*** Items ***

- Added the proper armor class value to the Aura of Preservation XVI tribute benefit.
- Laurion Inn Voucher and Shalowain's Private Reserve alternate currencies now have description text.

*** Quests & Events ***

- Corrected an issue that caused monster missions, such as those offered by Old Man McKenzie, to check the minimum level incorrectly.
- Updated the Calendar events for Laurion's Song raids with correct descriptions.

*** Spells ***

- Faycite shards for many Laurion's Song abilities are available from Lauren Festule, Victor Pedalfoot, and Charice Malfor, who can be found on the second floor of the Laurion Inn.

*** AA ***

- Rogue - Adjusted the Class AA, Anatomy, ranks 37-40, to correctly target enemies at least 1 level lower than the required level of the AA.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- Laurion's Song zones will now spawn pick zones when appropriate.
- Corrected an issue with the Legacy Character experience bonus not applying to alternate advancement experience.

yay type 3s
yay pick zones
yay calendar (they should really just delete the calendar since they rarely use it)

It's crazy. On my server, a big population in a zone is 25 people (rarely do we get enough to spawn a pick), but right now we're pushing 100 in all the LS zones pretty much at all times.
So...it was 4-6 people with their 1 5-6 man teams...now it's 4-6 peoples with their 4-5 5-6 teams...
Nothing to see here move along...

star wars These aren't the droids we're looking for. GIF

Servers (except FV) up, we need a new Redguides patch to play though.

There was a patch today. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).
This is not how client-required updates work.

Wouldn't let me play without patching. I got disconnected before login screen or else got a MQ crash on 4 toons. Note: I had a MQ crash on my mage just before the patch so that might be related.

But seems now I'm stuck waiting for a MQ patch :) Only read Sic's post above after patching :(

Wouldn't let me play without patching. I got disconnected before login screen or else got a MQ crash on 4 toons. Note: I had a MQ crash on my mage just before the patch so that might be related.

But seems now I'm stuck waiting for a MQ patch :) Only read Sic's post above after patching :(
patch

Discussion - Dec 12, 2023 Live Patch 8am pst -> 4 hours
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back