• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - Daybreak brought down the servers tonigh (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
There was a confirmed plat/krono dupe and they are tracking it and banning people who trade in them.

You might want to not trade in plat or kronos for a couple days, at least on TLP servers as that is where the dupe seems to be happining

The other day I was giving plat from a room to my trader and my cursor appeared with double the amount and I was immediately disconnected. Came back in with the correct amount so I guess it was plat.

yeah i was figuring it was plat or in some cases if you actually reconnected the toon before the transfer was complete you might have 2 toons different servers but that was speculation and i only witnessed that one time on a server transfer long ago

They've completely fucked up with these new TLP servers. I mean honestly. It seems like they should roll back the entire fucking game to May.

- - - Updated - - -

They've completely fucked up with these new TLP servers. I mean honestly. It seems like they should roll back the entire fucking game to May.

I say this out of sheer annoyance at a company being so completely incompetent. At this point they should walk away from the game and allow the community to run it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I say this out of sheer annoyance at a company being so completely incompetent. At this point they should walk away from the game and allow the community to run it.

Double quote myself!

It cracks me up that people on a Macroquest forum talk about game integrity, among other things. :D

Botters are not hackers, please don't confuse the 2. We play a game that no longer has addons so we make addons, it is not the same thing as HACKING....

Did they patch something? i am getting Incorrect client version, and Failed to initaialize mq2 will free lib and exit ? does that mean i have to download a new something or another?

News - Daybreak brought down the servers tonigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back