• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Craptastic News, DBG Broke the servers! (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
Patch is all done, but they seem to have broken all the servers!

Twitter

EverQuest ‏@everquest · 1h1 hour ago
We're currently working on getting EQ servers back online. No ETA at this time, but this is a priority for our team.

and

Main forums

Status: 1/20/2016 10:14 PST - We are currently investigating a potential issue.

Both say they are unable to get them back online at this time, great day! I can feel my Kronos expiring!

- - - Updated - - -

OMG Best response to when they will be back up, ever!
Nope. It just means they can't say for sure "it's gonna take 25 minutes to fix and then 15 minutes to propagate onto servers, then the reboot on the servers is going to take 6 minutes".

I'm a programmer and I never give an ETA on code. 'Cause you know what? If you say "one hour" and it takes one hour and fifteen minutes, people start flinging poop like chimps.

someone posted it on the official forums! mwahahahaha bookmarked!

- - - Updated - - -

Dre.

Augur

Perhaps here?
https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11500

Dre., Jan 4, 2016

After reading post after post it looks like they are doing a server rollback to when the servers went down, so anyone who got on this morning will suffer a rollback to the update. Peoples shit went POOF! Be sure to check all your Augs especially! Anything on your cursor when you log on should be put away, it means you had an illegal aug or item set in the wrong spot. Like the shield augs. Either way I guess this patch is HUGE in scope and reach so check all your shit, in my case I will see you all in 3 weeks after I check all mine.... lol

I hadn't seen the dashboard, but have put a few issues in, some got resolved or pointed me to the "right but not clear" answer

Think I will level 54 mages to 105 and see if a mage army will work sending pets in to tank RAIDS!

I wish they'd make Vulak free and then I'd see if we could round up people to bot raid the server to progress

yup cleaning out my bank toons's parcel's while I wait for a RGbuild

- - - Updated - - -

you have no idea how big a job that is for me, I have 12 toons that just hold shit for my other toons, all have max bags and most are full or close to it, about to make 12 more! I was looking at my bank store and I have over 22k Relic Fragments!

News - Craptastic News, DBG Broke the servers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back