• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Copy to test (1 Viewer)

RedCents
89¢
Good afternoon,

I was looking into moving my toons to test as I really don't want to re-up all of them to gold. Has anyone had experience with the Darkwatercopy service? Is it legit?

Opinions - Comments? Such as should I do this?

Thanks

His service is great, however, you need to create new toons on the FV server. If you want, I do powerleveling with his service for a couple of krono extra. I would powerlevel your tunes to max level (105) and max AA's for 3 krono per character, or 4 krono if you want to go to 110 and max aa's. It takes a couple of weeks to level them and max their AA's

I have done several copies with Darkwater. You get all the current raid gear for level 110 and a ton of chase loot and best in class non visibles. I would say that it is worth the krono

Question - Copy to test

Users who are viewing this thread

Back