• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Controlling a group with a 7th toon (1 Viewer)

whytdrumer

RedCents
1,014¢
So I'm currently powerleveling a group and I'm using my 120 SK outside of the group. I also have a "main" in the group. I'm trying to figure out how to setup the macros to have my "main sk" in the group to invite everyone in the group, but everyone should assist the 120 SK. I thought I had it figured out with /bca commands from the 120 SK but there still seems to be come confusion. I'm switching between the 120 SK and the "main sk" in the group to fire commands and I'm trying to simplify things a little more.

Thanks for your help and guidance.

So I'm currently powerleveling a group and I'm using my 120 SK outside of the group. I also have a "main" in the group. I'm trying to figure out how to setup the macros to have my "main sk" in the group to invite everyone in the group, but everyone should assist the 120 SK. I thought I had it figured out with /bca commands from the 120 SK but there still seems to be come confusion. I'm switching between the 120 SK and the "main sk" in the group to fire commands and I'm trying to simplify things a little more.

You could kinda do that using Kiss, but class plugins really want a MA/MT set to do it unless you're in a raid.

You could kinda do that using Kiss, but class plugins really want a MA/MT set to do it unless you're in a raid.
Yes so I didn't mention but I do have KA on all toons. Here's my process currently.

1. Log in with all 7 toons (group of 6 with 111 SK and then my 120 SK out of the group)
2. Launch KA from my 111 SK that will be in the group.
3. Invite everyone so now the group is formed.
4. Switch to 120 SK and do a KA command to now assist the 120 SK.
5. Have the group setup camp and pull using my 120 SK.

If there is an easier way that would be great. If not, that's cool too.

Yes so I didn't mention but I do have KA on all toons. Here's my process currently.

1. Log in with all 7 toons (group of 6 with 111 SK and then my 120 SK out of the group)
2. Launch KA from my 111 SK that will be in the group.
3. Invite everyone so now the group is formed.
4. Switch to 120 SK and do a KA command to now assist the 120 SK.
5. Have the group setup camp and pull using my 120 SK.

If there is an easier way that would be great. If not, that's cool too.
With KA, just set the toon that is not in the group as the assist on all your toons by either targeting them and typing /mac kissassist or get a fancy button like this
1671576794411.png

It wont work the best, but it should make them assist the person

I see what you are trying to do. I also tried this route but gave up and just put MT in the main group. Then i PL'ed the Tank in another group to match their level @ 115. Once all were 115 i let them roll with what they had.

Just my 2 cents, but i could only get the second higher lvl MT to assist OOG

I use DanNet and Buttonmaster. Run this hotkey from your 120 tank.

/dex Toon1 /mac kissassist ${Me.CleanName}
/dex Toon2 /mac kissassist ${Me.CleanName}
and so on.

I use makecrew.Lua for grouping.
/dex GroupTank /makecrew YourCrewName

Once toons are grouped and ready
/dex Toon1 /camphere on
/dex Toon2 /camphere on

@Cannonballdex probably has the better solution for making groups but I use the below for my groups setup in buttonmaster. Its a little more setup but I've been doing it this way for a while so that is what works for me.

/multiline ; /timed 10 /dex toonone /invite toontwo; /timed 10 /dex toonone /invite toonthree; /timed 10 /dex toonone /invite toonfour; /timed 10 /dex Toonone/invite Toonfive; /timed 10 /dex Toonone /invite Toonsix

and even though this was not asked for raid invites I do

/multiline ; /timed 10 /raidinvite Toonone; /timed 20 /raidinvite Toonseven; /timed 30 /raidinvite Toon13; /timed 40 /raidinvite Toontwenty; /timed 50 /raidinvite etc etc etc etc

Thanks for all the insight. So I’m not familiar with /autoaccept add (too name).

Also, what is this Buttonmaster you speak of haha.

Likely the Lua Button master. See below

This would be a must as well

Last edited:
Problem - Controlling a group with a 7th toon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back