• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Connection to server could not be reached (1 Viewer)

Gekko

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
4,574¢
Hey all,

Is anyone else getting the error in the title when transitioning from the patch server/launchpad to the server select? I am on my laptop and for giggles went and installed EQ but I can't get to server select.

As a precaution I added eqgame and launchpad to my AV exception list but still no joy. I obliviously have an Internet connection or else I would not be able to post here on the forums. Just getting frustrated.

Be well. Happy gaming.

They normally have front end login issues past few fridays. If your in official EQ discord, can mention it in bugs and normally one of the devs will do a remote reboot of the login server (your not the first I've heard today).

They normally have front end login issues past few fridays. If your in official EQ discord, can mention it in bugs and normally one of the devs will do a remote reboot of the login server (your not the first I've heard today).

Well, that's a relief. I uninstalled then reinstalled. I cleaned every last square micron of NvMe HD space trying to find out what was corrupted. I was starting to lose the last few marbles I had left. :)

I wasted too much energy and grey matter on Friday. :p I am itching to try out Sic's April Fool's gift. :)

Thanks Durango. You restored my sanity.

Be well.

yeah friday is often a bad day for their login servers, i think they party too much over there at dpg, get drunk and flick it on and off for drunk giggles.

You aren't lying.

I opened a command prompt with elevated privilege. Tried to ping everquest.com. 4 out of 4 Timed Out. I pinged redguides.com and 4 out of 4 No problems.

Problem - Connection to server could not be reached

Users who are viewing this thread

Back