• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Congratz Sic! Lucky 13 away from 20k posts! (1 Viewer)

Here here! I often think the RG crew has forgotten more about EQ than we will ever know. The amount of time, energy, and knowledge to create, update, and manage this site and its software must be astounding and that doesn't even take into account the plugins, which are phenomenal!

I know for me there would be no EQ without RG and that's why I'm glad to see a post like this because to often Sic and other mods catch a bunch of undeserved shit.

So /bow and /thank Sic and the whole RG crew and contributors.

PS - I think Sic's 20k milestone is likely after that number has rolled over the max and started again. I wonder if his account posts while he sleeps because he's on here so often.

Discussion - Congratz Sic! Lucky 13 away from 20k posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back