• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Commemorative Coin Farming

RedCents
322¢
I'm thinking about getting one of the anniversary mounts (1750 coins) this year, but I want to be efficient about it.
Looking up the quests, it appears that most give 10 coins or less.

So I'm looking for some opinions.
What quest, or combination of quests, give the most coins for time spent?
Alternatively, what quests are easy to do? Something like Tsaph's Day Off (only give 2 coins per 'run' I think)

Or is the real answer: grind baby grind?

If it matters, I'm using a 6 boxed team of 110. Mix of T1 ToV and some crappy gear.

The new mission gives more than 20 and can be completed pretty fast if you skip the pages and just invis to the commanders and boss. Only has a 2hr 50ish lockout it seems.

Last edited:
The new mission gives more than 20 and can be completed pretty fast if you skip the pages and just invis to the commanders and boss. Only has a 2hr 50ish lockout it seems.

3 hours from the time the mission was requested. If you beat it in 10 minutes, it’s a 2 hour 50 min lockout. If you beat it in 2 hours 59 minutes it’s a 1 min lockout.

Magically Delicious gives 20 and you can pretty much collect all the stuff then do the quest. 20 coins at end. This one used to be the go to for collecting coins but I think the others look better this year.

Edit: But then again, I just did the Sailor Twit "A riveting tale" just a bunch of running around and kill a couple braxil till you get a drop (got it on the first one) and the reward is 10 plus NO LOCKOUT. So you could spam this one over and over.

Last edited:
I think I'll be doing Magically Delicious and Unity.
If I do Unity 2x a day, or both quests once, that is 40+ coins a day.

That will get me a mount in ~44 days. Faster if I run more Unity quests in a day.
Looks like it will be a grind, but a manageable one.

That gives me my answer, thanks!

I ran poker.Lua script for about a day and got around 2000 coins each on like 10 toons. No lock out timer. Collected enough to get get all of the mounts on 5 caster toons. :)
Did this as well and within a week managed to get the new mount on all toons in my F2P group. Now they all have the CoV mount buff in addition to the CoV familiar buff from the new AV mission.

Question - Commemorative Coin Farming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back