• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Coming Back to EQ (1 Viewer)

mezzea

RedCents
20¢
I started playing EQ pretty much the day it was released and played for years. I usually played an Enchanter and enjoyed long camps in Kunark and Bastion of Thunder. I've decided to try it out again through multi-boxing. Looking forward to a new challenge and have heard good things about Redguides from PallyDPS.

Welcome mezzea! You have come to the right place for sure. I did the same as you playing way back at release, then took a long break and came back a while ago. The LFG issue is still real, so the tools and community here will open your mind to a whole new playing experience.

Take a look around, watch the videos that Sic provides to get your feet wet and then enjoy yourself.

EDIT - Link >here< in case you missed it on the home page :)

Last edited:
One of us
I started playing EQ pretty much the day it was released and played for years. I usually played an Enchanter and enjoyed long camps in Kunark and Bastion of Thunder. I've decided to try it out again through multi-boxing. Looking forward to a new challenge and have heard good things about Redguides from PallyDPS.
welcome back!

darth vader force GIF

Welcome back! I got the bug too about a month ago and have spent so much money now on getting all my accounts updated and all the CWTN plugins that I am committed LOL. Enjoy the madness! Lots to learn and re-learn!

Thank you everyone. I'm starting off with 1 character just remembering how to play. I plan to start multi-boxing soon though. It is all coming back to me and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

IRL - Coming Back to EQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back