• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Coming back from long break to Rizlona! Looking for some RedCent freebies to try. (1 Viewer)

scotty0100

RedCents
297¢
Hey all.

Been a member of the community for a while but had a long break - decided to come back and give it another shot. I noticed I had 30 redcents in my account already (I guess from other posts I made in the past?) and I'm 20 cents away from a sub to try out Rizlona again on a couple accounts.

Would be much appreciated.. being on furlough hurts =( hehe

Many thanks and hopefully see ya in game.

Thanks everyone for your Cents! Very generous!!

Managed to get on and get everyone in the same zone and bound too which took like 90mins!

Now the real fun begins, but first I have to read up on some KissAssist some more =)

Thanks everyone for your Cents! Very generous!!

Managed to get on and get everyone in the same zone and bound too which took like 90mins!

Now the real fun begins, but first I have to read up on some KissAssist some more =)
Don't forget you can give red cents in return or just cause you like a post. It does not come out of your total but will add a couple to it and that way you can keep your level 2.

yes! share the redcents. Give and get! <3

Wow can't believe I didn't know that! Very helpful.

I managed to get to lvl 5 last night - was a blast, although I did blue screen twice :D For some reason the eq clients are taking up a large amount of CPU(maxing out my CPU at 100%..) which is causing the blue screen.

May try the MQ2wire cpu reducing plugin unless anyone else has any other tips before trying that?

Wow can't believe I didn't know that! Very helpful.

I managed to get to lvl 5 last night - was a blast, although I did blue screen twice :D For some reason the eq clients are taking up a large amount of CPU(maxing out my CPU at 100%..) which is causing the blue screen.

May try the MQ2wire cpu reducing plugin unless anyone else has any other tips before trying that?
MQ2Wire is the only reason I can run more than 3 toons on my old dual core processor. Without it 3 toons lag and 4 is unbearable. With it I can run 6 toons as if only 1 is running. It’s truly amazing

I run 12 accts with MQ2EQWire and never break 50% cpu (i9-9900k) if I didn't have wire and a banging CPU I'd probably have to run another computer

MQ2EQWire is really amazing - it really can save a ton of money in required computer hardware. CWTN plugins are also great in that you can have a plugin doing the combat for you, while you have a custom macro that runs through a zone for you.

I would love for a version of MQ2EQWire for EQ2, and for the ability to run multiple macros at the same time to come to EQ1.

Forgot to update for those wondering..CPU went for 95-100% boxing 6 clients to 58-62% on average. Haven't done ANY other optimizations so literally just MQ2EQWire and it has saved that much. Brilliant plugin :)

I really am! Already in the mid 40s so hopefully planar activities soon! :) I have noticed the last few days my EQBC taking up a large amount of CPU now is that normal? About 20% of my i7 4790k.

I've heard about dannet browsing these forums - perhaps I need to look into switching over to that if that performs better?

I really am! Already in the mid 40s so hopefully planar activities soon! :) I have noticed the last few days my EQBC taking up a large amount of CPU now is that normal? About 20% of my i7 4790k.

I've heard about dannet browsing these forums - perhaps I need to look into switching over to that if that performs better?
yeah 20% sounds excessive.

1597226578483.png

Ah right my EQBCS2 was also using a similar amount to yours. It was actually the windows service "MQ2 EQ Box Chat Service" which goes here: RedGuides\Releases\eqbcs.exe ... I just stopped the service and everything still seems to funciton without it. I wonder if I can just stop that service from running completely going forwards? I don't quite understand why it has a service :P

I'm looking forward to getting back into mq2 as well. my main goal, that artisan aug and something that turns my boxes into mercs. Has redguides ever thought about a week long trial or anything?

With the redcents, you have to first get them by giving one? I am confused lol.
Read a post you like and click the red cent icon in the bottom right corner of the chat box. It gives them 10 redcents and you get 1 red cent. You can do this 4 times in a 24hour span. Sometimes you read a post that answers a question you’ve asked - send them a redcent. Sometimes someone posts a really good story - send them a redcent. Sometimes someone posts a response that makes you laugh out loud - send them a redcent.

over time they add up and you can use them to purchase all kinds of thinGs from the redcent shop.

Is there any place that shows when your daily redcent giving is available again?
Not that I am aware of. I usually go thru the posts with my morning coffee so its kind of a routine and that makes it the same time every day. But I always see posts that deserve a Red Cent later 🙂 but I am out by then. I try to remember those posts for the next day.

Little wait to jump on the bandwagon here! Throwing you some extra redcents and send me a PM maybe we can do something ingame!

Request - Coming back from long break to Rizlona! Looking for some RedCent freebies to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back