• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - come to me not working since patch (1 Viewer)

shrous

RedCents
50¢
ithe come to me function of nav is notworking everything else works. I tried reloading nav and even redownloaded all the files and replaced the old ones and still not working.

still no come to me and I noticed that nav isnt working in any zones but pok with the exception of auto follow.
Like redbot mentioned, open your redguide's launcher and check on the "settings" tab

This "settings" tab should be pointed towards your MacroQuest2 Directory (the release folder)

This is what mine looks like:

1577222150388.png

Quite a few folks had this mix up with the new launcher (sorry about that).

If you are unsure what I mean there is the video in my signature to help out also.

let us know if that fixed you up, otherwise we'll try some other stuff

my guess is that you have two different mq2 folders. go to the settings tab on the launcher and browse to your old folder
i found that last night fixed the issue except now there is one bot in the group that wont comply at times i tried slapping the bot .... sigh lol just glad its working

I've recently had this problem on test as well. If I try to use the group "come to me" button only some of the characters respond. If i type //nav id ${Me.ID} they will all respond and move. EQBCS loaded and working fine for everything else. If I unload Mq2dannet then the "come to me" button works fine.

I was having an issue with this, the functions weren't working. I was told to use EQBCS2, and it fixed all if my problems. I also unloaded plugins and reloaded. Check it out, and see if it works. Of course running the patcher in the correct file location would be a fix also. I hope all this information in this forum helps!

Problem - come to me not working since patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back