• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Problem - Clicky - Pet is not being targeted when selected before using a clicky (2 Viewers)

RGMercs Build?
2953
What level is the character?
130
Class Config Version?
NEC 1.1 live
Ability Line/Name
Clickies
Did you attempt to search for a solution?
Yes
Can you reproduce the issue?
Yes, easily re-producible across multiple toons
I just recently noticed that my toons are no longer selecting their pets before using illusion clickies on them as I have configured. It worked previously, several versions back, I am not sure at which point it stopped. I *think* the last time I saw it work was before the clicky options for familliar buffs went in. The trigger conditions to use and not use the clicky seem to work normally, only the selecting the pet part itself seems to not be working correctly. Here's an example of one:

1790956532693.png

I also tried to toggle "Don't Change Target" a few times (slowly) just to see if it made a difference, but it didn't.
 
Good aftertnoon!

I was looking this up myself recently, and it seems there's been some changes to the way clickies are working with pets.

Below was a macro suggested solution from Sic.

/multiline ; /tar pet guy; /timed 3 /useitem "item in quotes"
 
I just recently noticed that my toons are no longer selecting their pets before using illusion clickies on them as I have configured. It worked previously, several versions back, I am not sure at which point it stopped. I *think* the last time I saw it work was before the clicky options for familliar buffs went in. The trigger conditions to use and not use the clicky seem to work normally, only the selecting the pet part itself seems to not be working correctly. Here's an example of one:

View attachment 78896

I also tried to toggle "Don't Change Target" a few times (slowly) just to see if it made a difference, but it didn't.
I'll get it sorted. Unforeseen side effect of auto-handling for spells with a target type of self.
 
I read about it in this post,

Question -​

 
I read about it in this post,

Question -​

Should work with mercs now :)
 
Problem - Clicky - Pet is not being targeted when selected before using a clicky

Users who are viewing this thread

  • C
Back
Top
Cart