• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Can someone help me figure out why my wizard and magician are not DPSing (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
It seems to be parsing fine, and I know the file name is right because when I run /mac kissassist <tank> it rewrites the file.
And there are no errors in the log window.

attached is the ini file

I am targeting the tank, and in the log window I see that it says

"KissAssisting >> WARRIOR << at 95%"
"WARRIOR is a PC Warrior"

Also, my other assisters are buffing and mele dpsing.
So I do not think that is the issue.

It also does not say that "The macro has ended" for the wizard, it just does not do anything

Last edited by a moderator:
INI:
DPSOn=true
DPSCOn=0
DPSSize=20
DPSSkip=0
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Shock of Fire|85
[ICODE]

dpson should be 1 or 2, not true, as its not tested against that, but agaisnt the number.

Thanks Kaen01, But I think that when Kissassist rewrote the file, it fixed that, and it still does not work.

But thanks for the tip.

Here is my new file.

I changed it to use MySpells, and now it memorizes the right spells but still does not cast them.

okay for now
could you backup your ini for your wizard, an then delete the file from the macro folder
then run /mac kissassist assist with your tank targeted.

You have a few things in the ini file thats not supposed to be there, so you should have it create you a new nice file.

I removed the attached .ini files & changed the PC names to protect the innocent.

It is generally best to ensure that any post does not contain any character / guild names.

I copy and pasted a lv 80 wiz ini into my wizard folder and I cannot get my wizard to do anything.. I’m not sure what to do or how to fix it
You typically cannot just copy and paste the whole ini and expect it to work, but you can provide the ini you are using so we can take a look at it.

It seems like you will need to backup your wiz ini into a different location, delete the file from the macro folder, and then run /mac kissassist assist with your tank targeted as kaen01 stated above. After that you can copy/paste the actions of the different sections like dps1= and dps2= and so on without changing the other settings.

I have found that if you copy the ini file from here and past it to you character ini file you then have to target your Ma and run KissAssist again to get everything set right in the character ini file. (fingers crossed) This usually works for me but I also just copy and paste the stuff I need from the ini file to my character ini file.

Problem - Can someone help me figure out why my wizard and magician are not DPSing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back