• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Call for MQ2 Compilers! (1 Viewer)

Alatyami

NotAddicted.com Engineer (Retired)
RedCents
794¢
Think you are good enough to compile your own MQ2? Post it and if you get some downloads I will personally give you 10 Red Cents along with the other admins dishing them out too!

Want to do active hacks also? Try your shot and get promoted to the development group! Get noticed by your compile or MQ2DoCrack updates.

One thing that separates NotAddicted from the other sites is that we promote multiple compiles. Want to learn to do you own compile? Start bitching (*beep* for those that are underage) to Alatyami to release his write up on it!

By the way , now that Alatyami is back in the United States, Rent-a-compiler is coming back soon ... so be on the look out for it. Why do a macro, when you can run multiple plugins?

-Alatyami

Just an FYI for people that are compiling. we do have a compiling forum for those that are doing compiles for notaddicted. If you're doing compiles, intend to do them for a while/etc feel free to pm myself, yammers, or jmo and we'll see about getting you access.
It's basically a forum for help w/ compiling, questions you might have, ideas, etc.

Had to clean up the thread ... Everyone in this community knows the risk at using a precompile of MQ2, which is one reason why the MQ2 dev's frown upon it. We try hard to inform the masses of which plugins are risky and which ones are not.

For those that have issues with CC and/or Abyss, we do not need to go into a long drawn out argument about who stole what or who gets who banned. If you have any constructive criticism or warning about someone's pre-compile post it with some kind of proof. It is not fair to the accused for people to attack them with mere words. Now we have heard some evidence based on decompiles and etc. So be it. But stop going back and forth. I do not mind CC and Abyss stating that there compiles are open to use as long as they are advertising a FREE service. We all want free stuff right?

Edit: Here is an example of constructive criticism. "I decompiled your MQ2Stolen plugin and can you explain why I found the string value of "I steel plugins" at location 0x000046F41?"

-Alatyami

Last edited:
I have a good reputation on this website and I have never done anything but be honest and contribute to NotAddicted/RedGuides. I will say, though, that CC did indeed steal SEVERAL of my CorruptionPlugins cheats. On that note, if he gets promoted to developer and/or precompiler then NA will completely lose my respect and I won't be coming here anymore. Anyway, time to get back on topic. Yammers if you need any extra developers, then you know I'm always here to help out. Also, if any developers are stuck on something and need help then feel free to send me a PM.

Well I don't see anyone being "promoted" to an official NotAddicted compiler ;) This call for compilers is to spark the community, when we all played nicely with each offer and helped each other.

Sorry, must of misunderstood that bit. :#

It was more of a "get access" to the EQ Level 3 forum which is compiler specific, to discuss compiles, plugins, etc. We want everyone who wants to release a compile here to feel welcome to. RedGuides back in the day was all about community and multiple compiles, and we would love to see that come back.

Hey Bro (JMO) we gotta sit down and chat sometime when you get a chance, help get me a head start on figuring out what all I need/don't need to get started.. there's lots of info in that level 3 forum, but it's quite spread out.

start a thread about what you want to know and we'll be able to answer :) besides it'll help other people starting out too.

Unknown... Like when you 4 months back had a nodelay that worked and you were selling and me and JJ put the $ up and you were going to have it up and running for X amount off the top of all incoming and donation subs... And you lied and fucked both us over? If you like Devin we can happily show the transaction logs for ya all... Good enough cause I had put my rep up on your behalf cause we had a agreement and people in vent and so forth all heard the convo.. So Devin it is what it is and yes I know my rep got a little beaten by you and we had to adjust to using different methods for ND and so forth cause you lied. Or you would be selling it as we speak.:judge

This all has to stop, my drama quota is full.

Second that. Everything that could be said has been. It's all just repeating itself now. I don't have a problem with CC, Unknown, or Abyss. They're all guys who write hacks. Somewhere along the line everyone has stolen something, and/or lied to, everyone else. If you look at the history of MQ2, this has always been the issue. When RG started there was talk that some of the content was stolen. When MMOBugs opened, there was talk that all of that content was stolen from Redguides. And when ND came out, everyone stole it from everyone else. Truth of the matter is, all parties involved made an assload of money off of each others work.

But guess what? It's in the past! What we're trying to do here at NA is rebuild the broken community and bring everyone from all sides back together. I would LOVE to see the biggest names in the community, and the all of the new or unknown names, come together and work as a team on building NA into even more than it was in RGs glory days! I don't mean that we're going to have all of those subscribers again. It's not going to happen since EQ is probably at least 70% of the way through its life cycle. But we can be an awesome tight-knit community that bands together through the thick and the thin, no matter what, and we put all of this he-said-she-said bullshit behind us.

Who's with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unknown... Like when you 4 months back had a nodelay that worked and you were selling and me and JJ put the $ up and you were going to have it up and running for X amount off the top of all incoming and donation subs... And you lied and fucked both us over? If you like Devin we can happily show the transaction logs for ya all... Good enough cause I had put my rep up on your behalf cause we had a agreement and people in vent and so forth all heard the convo.. So Devin it is what it is and yes I know my rep got a little beaten by you and we had to adjust to using different methods for ND and so forth cause you lied. Or you would be selling it as we speak.:judge

Unknown if this is true.... YOU ARE MY HERO!!!! incoming red cents... ROFL CON THE CON-ARTIST.... CLASSIC!

Hehe I agree with Jmo completely, as i've "stolen" a lot of code in my mq2 time. The only person i'd say is a truely "gifted" coder that has revolutionized writing mq2 plugins is Cronic. I think everyone has taken what Cronic has done and either stole it out right or changed it a little bit. As much as I like unknown, abyss, and hate CC, I think everyone will agree Cronic started it all... made active hacks what it is... and everyone has been trying to steal, copy, etc. his work since.

I find it funny that there is arguing over you stole my work, when you all stole the idea from the man who started it all... Cronic.

I admit in the beginning I did that as well. It was a learning process. I then wrote a few plugins (the original stacker was my idea and Psychotic helped write it, while Teacher's Pet and others improved it) or updated older plugins. Heck when I first started I was simply copying things from one site to the other so I would get points (forever-hacking, kenetixeq, redguides, mmobugs, eqstripped, etc). I had no idea how to find offsets back then.

Than an admin at Kenetixeq showed me how to update offsets (without patchday). Once I learned how patchday worked it is a joke how fast I got them after. I have never taken someone's code though and thrown my name in there and claimed it as mine -- I have seen this done though many times. I tried to at least give credit where credit was due. I am actually now taking classes in C#.

Me too C# is a good language, I just wish it was easy to use it on a Mac. Im getting my degree in C# but I really only use Mac's.

But if you know one objective language you can learn them all =)

- decker

As a basis of people wanting to learn compiles and seeing sources and so forth I am down to happily share with NotAddicted I will even host the difference of bandwith and all through our loader and we adding additional games and hacks for it. This is for you all to enjoy and hope that alot all that are wanting to do yes alot of this is done from multiple users. Your absolutely right but taking peoples full compiles not changing a thing except the name is the issue that Alatyami was making a point of.

Is there still a level 3 for compilers to join and if so can I get added please. Lately I have been taking it upon myself to upload a compile the day it comes out minus any active hacks and think it would be good to have access to other compilers suggestions while doing so.

Call for MQ2 Compilers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back