• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - buttons below group box (1 Viewer)

spudz90

CASH GRAB
RedCents
70¢
When I load up MQ2 I get 6 boxes, first 3 empty the next 3 have this... "come to me" "Follow me" "mimic Me"

How can I use these buttons?

I run 6 toons on one computer, and my main tank is run by me.

When I load up MQ2 I get 6 boxes, first 3 empty the next 3 have this... "come to me" "Follow me" "mimic Me"

How can I use these buttons?

I run 6 toons on one computer, and my main tank is run by me.
howdy @spudz90

that plugin is MQ2Targetinfo Located>> HERE << --- has all the information and how to use them etc
depending on your UI - you may have to "drag the group window" to make it large enough that the buttons don't overlap.

But basically you would be using mq2eqbc or mq2dannet and then those buttons would issue commands to your team

Here's basically what they mean:
1. Come to me: your entire group will come to your location.
2. Follow me: your entire group will follow up until you turn it off.
3. Mimic me: your entire group will do exactly what you do (click, hail, etc.) until you turn it off. This is good when you want everyone to hail an NPC to start a quest or get an item.

Hope that helps.

This is how i have my 6 buttons setup since I run a mix of cwtn and kiss
(keep in mind to have a ${Berzerker.Command} you must have MQ2Berzerker loaded on everyone)

1583312657333.png

Chase:
/bcg //chase on
/noparse /bcga //docommand /${Berzerker.Command} mode 2

Camp Off:
/bcg //returntocamp 0
/noparse /bcga //docommand /${Berzerker.Command} mode 0
/noparse /bcg //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Find[CLR]}) /dismount

Camp On:
/bcg //camphere on
/war mode 7
/noparse /bcga //docommand /${Berzerker.Command} mode 1

mq2target is already implemented, I put a 1 after eqbc in my ini. what else do I need to do for the 3 premade buttons to work?

i have no clue what sic commands are and dont need those.

mq2target is already implemented, I put a 1 after eqbc in my ini. what else do I need to do for the 3 premade buttons to work?

i have no clue what sic commands are and dont need those.
you need to be in a group for them to show up
you need to be connected to eqbc or dannet to communicate with your team
and you need mq2nav with a valid mesh for the come to me to work

yes I box 6 in a group.

besides putting a 1 next to eqbcOn. so in my ini file I have this>>>>> EQBCOn=1 what else would I need to connect to eqbc?

how do I do a valid mesh?

sorry for being slow about this but I have only put spells in the ini files of my toons.

yes I box 6 in a group.

besides putting a 1 next to eqbcOn. so in my ini file I have this>>>>> EQBCOn=1 what else would I need to connect to eqbc?

how do I do a valid mesh?

sorry for being slow about this but I have only put spells in the ini files of my toons.
You're confusing the kiss ini file, that's a completely separate thing.

EQBC has a stand-alone server application that runs outside of EQ/MQ2. The RG Launcher has a button to start the server that each character will connect to when you're in game. But there is some additional configuration that you will need to do and other resources here on redguides that you'll need to read up on. EQBC and KissAssist macro are completely separate. Putting EQBCOn=1 in your ini only tells KA that you have EQBC running and available for KA to use for messaging, it doesn't start it up for you.

DanNet has some similarities to EQBC and some overlap in functionality and can be used in lieu of EQBC. It has the benefit of not needing a out-of-game server application to run. All you need to do is load the plugin, MQ2Dannet, on each character and it auto-discovers all clients. There have been reports of crashes while using Dannet that go away if the plug-in is unloaded, but it seems as though these cases have been the result of anti-virus and firewall applications being over aggressive and closing off things that Dannet needs to operate. I use only Dannet and have not had problems. EQBC has extra support for boxing across multiple computers, but if you're using only 1 local computer, I'd recommend dannet.

I had these boxes months ago and got them to go away permanently. Now they are back and every time I log in I have to uncheck them by right clicking the group window on every toon. Where can I turn these off permanently?

Question - buttons below group box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back