• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Brief (~40 sec) freezes upon zoning (1 Viewer)

RedCents
30¢
Hey all,

Still trying to figure all this out. It's coming together slowly but surely, mostly from just reading old posts on here.

I'm having an issue where all 3 of my boxes are briefly freezing for approx 40 sec - 60 sec during zone-ins. Is this just a function of slow internet service, or is this known to happen? Any fix? I've tried adjusting /fps 10,40 and it doesn't seem to help.

Thanks!

Hey all,

Still trying to figure all this out. It's coming together slowly but surely, mostly from just reading old posts on here.

I'm having an issue where all 3 of my boxes are briefly freezing for approx 40 sec - 60 sec during zone-ins. Is this just a function of slow internet service, or is this known to happen? Any fix? I've tried adjusting /fps 10,40 and it doesn't seem to help.

Thanks!
are you in a guild with a large amount of people with "show offline" selected? try turning that off it so

also, try turning off mq2log if you have mq2log on

/plugin mq2log unload

I've seen this be caused by being in a guild with a lot of players. Open guild tab and make sure the show offline players is unchecked.

*edit* sic beat me to it.

Question - Brief (~40 sec) freezes upon zoning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back