• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Boxing Problem (1 Viewer)

Hulkman

n1 have 1 cool trick?
RedCents
3,401¢
Hello

Ever since they did some graphic changes its very hard for me to tab over to my other toons

What is happening is , I start off in window mode, and I cant click buttons properly on the screen, So I go to full screen mode on all the toons.
But when I tab over, in order to play the toon I have to toggle off and on Windowed/Full Screen mode to use the character.

I never had this problem before and PC is new with good specs.

I tried playing with resolution settings , but same thing. Currently i have it on highest setting, 1920 X 1080 resolution

can anyone give me ideas as to what I can do thanks

So everquest full screen mode is kinda bad, so bad in fact the eq developers decided to make windowed mode the default.

and when you are boxing you kinda want to be in windowed mode.
maximize the windows, and you should be fine. just gotta get used to the title bar a little bit but after a few days of play you dont notice tht anymore

Hello

Ever since they did some graphic changes its very hard for me to tab over to my other toons

What is happening is , I start off in window mode, and I cant click buttons properly on the screen, So I go to full screen mode on all the toons.
But when I tab over, in order to play the toon I have to toggle off and on Windowed/Full Screen mode to use the character.

I never had this problem before and PC is new with good specs.

I tried playing with resolution settings , but same thing. Currently i have it on highest setting, 1920 X 1080 resolution

can anyone give me ideas as to what I can do thanks
Are you in windowed mode turning off the new UI on your toons?

Problem - Boxing Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back