• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - boxes on my Group box (1 Viewer)

spudz90

CASH GRAB
RedCents
70¢
Ive been away from EQ for about 3months and I come to see I have 6 boxes on top of my Group box, which is covering my last 2 group members.

top 3 boxes are empty and the bottom 3 have come to me, follow me, and Mimic me.

what plugin controls them and how do I make them work but most importantly how do I move, or remove them??

Also when I target an NPC to get a quest or instance, I have 2 of my boxes that want to attack, so they will do nothing till I manual turn off mq2, or ignore the npc.

Right click a group member and uncheck what you don’t want to see.
If you are using the default UI, you can just resize the window down a little and the buttons will not cover group members.

If you are not using the default UI, and need help to reposition stuff, post a zip here with your UI and I’ll post a reply with correct settings for it.
All settings are stored in mq2targetinfo.ini

Unloading the plugin is an option, but you lose the placeholder info and target distance and line of sight indicator by doing it, which are kinda nice, especially since there are hide options for all the stuff u may or may not want in the group window.

DF02BD7B-D785-442F-9DAB-0F72295A4C99.jpeg
DCBF1A97-7DD5-4630-989F-F9E013C6F2C6.jpeg

Last edited:
Not really a problem, but any chance the "Follow Me" button can deselect on zoning? Right now on zoning the button stays selected, but toons no longer are on follow. Just a matter of clicking it twice, more of an obsessive-compulsive thing than an actual problem.

Question - boxes on my Group box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back