• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - boxes on my Group box

RedCents
109¢
Ive been away from EQ for about 3months and I come to see I have 6 boxes on top of my Group box, which is covering my last 2 group members.

top 3 boxes are empty and the bottom 3 have come to me, follow me, and Mimic me.

what plugin controls them and how do I make them work but most importantly how do I move, or remove them??

Also when I target an NPC to get a quest or instance, I have 2 of my boxes that want to attack, so they will do nothing till I manual turn off mq2, or ignore the npc.

RedCents
1,368¢
/groupinfo help

I find them very useful and a simple readjustment of the group box positions them below the 5 group members.

eqmule

MQ2 Lead Dev
RedCents
18,405¢
Right click a group member and uncheck what you don’t want to see.
If you are using the default UI, you can just resize the window down a little and the buttons will not cover group members.

If you are not using the default UI, and need help to reposition stuff, post a zip here with your UI and I’ll post a reply with correct settings for it.
All settings are stored in mq2targetinfo.ini

Unloading the plugin is an option, but you lose the placeholder info and target distance and line of sight indicator by doing it, which are kinda nice, especially since there are hide options for all the stuff u may or may not want in the group window.

DF02BD7B-D785-442F-9DAB-0F72295A4C99.jpeg
DCBF1A97-7DD5-4630-989F-F9E013C6F2C6.jpeg

Last edited:
RedCents
1,070¢
Probably not, but I'd love for them to delete that post for giggles! Then we can both look crazy 🤪

eqmule

MQ2 Lead Dev
RedCents
18,405¢
Yes I deleted it, I want people to use the plugin, it’s a good plugin.

RedCents
109¢
here are my issues when I try to right click and select or deselect options.

#You are not connected. Use /bccmd connect to establish a connection...…. when I do this it says I could not connect.

I do have mq2eqbc loaded

eqmule

MQ2 Lead Dev
RedCents
18,405¢
Maybe not eqbc server running?

RedCents
1,325¢
Not really a problem, but any chance the "Follow Me" button can deselect on zoning? Right now on zoning the button stays selected, but toons no longer are on follow. Just a matter of clicking it twice, more of an obsessive-compulsive thing than an actual problem.