• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bought gold yet? (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
Anyone bought any gold yet? I'm wanting to buy just about 5-10 gold, but no site I ask has any instock...and I just have an issue with waiting more than 24 hours for anything...

I'm thinking about going with IGE...but they are like one of the most expensive...anyone found any good site for buying gold yet?...i hate new games...lol

I looked only at IGE.com whenever I was looking, and it was about $1 per 1 Gold. Thing is, they are trustworthy, and I will pay for that.

thez said:
Don't.

Everyone that I know of that has bought gold has gotten nailed. Period.

really?...how many people is that??

thanks for the heads up...guess i'll just have to get my 'starter funds' the hard way :(

I bought some for $1 per gold off Playerauctions from gamedelmonte. They didn't have super fast delivery, but they communicated well and even double checked I picked the right server when I switched servers and ordered a second time.

Unfortunately, prices have skyrocketed since the first month of release.

Also, I haven't gotten nailed. I've bought 35 gold on one server, and 5 gold on another. Then again, me and my friends are just freely throwing things between characters, so it's not unusual to see lots of random stuff show up in the mailbox. But this was like 3 weeks ago when I purchased...

Bought gold yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back