• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Birthday love from, and to you ! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,432¢
I have been here awhile now, and like most of us, once I started using the software and being a part of the community... just fell in love being here. Like being ice cream to go with that delicious EQ cake we love. Well, today is my birthday and I felt so happy with all the new stuff we have gotten lately I just had to say thank you. You creators have really poured in so much to give me, and all of us, such wonderful presents and joy, Its so much fun to try out the new scripts, new missions, updated Tradeskill toys, new UI and functions from CWTN and Sic, VV updates from the RG team and quick turnaround to get us goin from Brainiac. JB, Goldenfrog, raw, Jande, MrInfernal, too many to mention, but TY !

All you crazy nuts make me laugh and bring me smiles everyday, thank you to all of you, it brings that extra layer than just a game download site. Bunch of goofs that you just cannot help want to hang around with.

And a special thank you to one of our members who gave me a port gift for my GH today, was not known it was my birthday, but the timing was perfect. If they want to say who, they can, Thank You. Its a testament to the great community here.

I wish DBG could see what really bringing people together was like at THIS community.

Happy New Years

I have been here awhile now, and like most of us, once I started using the software and being a part of the community... just fell in love being here. Like being ice cream to go with that delicious EQ cake we love. Well, today is my birthday and I felt so happy with all the new stuff we have gotten lately I just had to say thank you. You creators have really poured in so much to give me, and all of us, such wonderful presents and joy, Its so much fun to try out the new scripts, new missions, updated Tradeskill toys, new UI and functions from CWTN and Sic, VV updates from the RG team and quick turnaround to get us goin from Brainiac. JB, Goldenfrog, raw, Jande, MrInfernal, too many to mention, but TY !

All you crazy nuts make me laugh and bring me smiles everyday, thank you to all of you, it brings that extra layer than just a game download site. Bunch of goofs that you just cannot help want to hang around with.

And a special thank you to one of our members who gave me a port gift for my GH today, was not known it was my birthday, but the timing was perfect. If they want to say who, they can, Thank You. Its a testament to the great community here.

I wish DBG could see what really bringing people together was like at THIS community.

Happy New Years
happy bday!

lotta jan bdays around here

Happy birthday, Redfrog! My birthday was Dec 31st, but I completely agree with you about the community and the incredible resources that have been developed.
Happy Birthday belated buddy! that was supposed to be my date but I guess I told my mom... I need a few more days... I SAID I"M NOT READY MA!

Happy Birthday GIF by The Simpsons

IRL - Birthday love from, and to you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back