• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Beta starting to gear up (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,676¢
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-beta-raid-testing-looking-for-guilds.277714/
Hi EverQuest Players!

We are recruiting guilds to help us test new raids during beta alongside our development team!

Your guild must be able to fill a full raid of 50+ members and commit to a 3+ hour testing block in October or November to participate.

If your raid guild would like to be a part of our testing, please Direct Message me, Ratalthor, with your preferred days of the week/times. Please note that we operate in the Pacific Time Zone.

And while we would like to accommodate as many guilds as possible, availability is very limited.

Thanks for your interest in helping EverQuest!

Best,
Ratalthor

Are we planning to have semi-regular MQ updates for beta?
I don't recall from last year.. macros should work, but plugins that are tied to versions of MQ/MQ2 - are they going to work like test where it's FTP?
Is both Next and MQ2 going to be updated for expansion testing, nav meshes (which I'm making a priority to get working myself, got my rogue ready and waiting) etc?

Are we planning to have semi-regular MQ updates for beta?
I don't recall from last year.. macros should work, but plugins that are tied to versions of MQ/MQ2 - are they going to work like test where it's FTP?
Is both Next and MQ2 going to be updated for expansion testing, nav meshes (which I'm making a priority to get working myself, got my rogue ready and waiting) etc?
We can expect mq2 to have regular updates, brain has said it is unlikely that next will have daily updates

IRL - Beta starting to gear up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back