• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Best Ornament drops in the game (1 Viewer)

Wither and Decay plate, timelessly good. the effort to get some Is worth it.
sinister steamwork plate scores points for rarity , but not beauty.
ondine cloth robe from TBL is what my casters wear. i like the uncomplicated teal look

cleric epic2.0 weapon ornament - Light
berzerker epic 2.0 weapon ornament - Vengeful Taelosian Blood Axe
Monk epic 2.0 weapon ornament - Tranquility

Last edited:
I agree with the wither and decay. But its taken me a few years to get enough for any complete sets. The drops are rare and it takes 7 of each class to make a set and you never get 7 of one type lol. Just finished enough for my chanter to have a full set and it looks very much like another set - Couture Clockwork which drops in GMM (not raid)

The Ebon looks very sharp on my SK - like a shiny dark silver.

I just did up some Verdant Clockwork which is made from Gnomework Adaptive plating drops from GMM (not the same as the Couture Clockwork). Not real impressed with that one.

I kinda like tridal force for everyday wear. Basic lumber jack/serf outfit.

I agree with the wither and decay. But its taken me a few years to get enough for any complete sets. The drops are rare and it takes 7 of each class to make a set and you never get 7 of one type lol. Just finished enough for my chanter to have a full set and it looks very much like another set - Couture Clockwork which drops in GMM (not raid)

I just did up some Verdant Clockwork which is made from Gnomework Adaptive plating drops from GMM (not the same as the Couture Clockwork). Not real impressed with that one.

I need to check, but I'm pretty sure on my old server, my first SK is wearing Ebon and it did look great. Since I restarted on FV I'm just looking for some new ideas and since I've been gone for so long, I'm not sure what is out there so hearing peoples opinions helps me know where to start looking.

I need to check, but I'm pretty sure on my old server, my first SK is wearing Ebon and it did look great. Since I restarted on FV I'm just looking for some new ideas and since I've been gone for so long, I'm not sure what is out there so hearing peoples opinions helps me know where to start looking.
I know I linked it before and I refer to it a lot but the link below is my starting point. I check it out to see how to get the items - if they need to be made or quested or bought with overseer money etc. If you click on them then it takes you to u tube where he has a rotating view. While this pictures are a good idea they might not be exact, I found some of them look better or worse in game once on the character

Big fan of the red and black DiZok RoS raid set for my magician. Tsapah Katta from EoK is a nice blue. Insidious sets look real good to from RoF raids if I recall correctly

Ah yes, I had Ebon on my SK for quite a while; that was a good look.

Dark Elf Cloth Robe and Tsaph Katta robe were what my wizard was sporting back then.

I like Wither and Decay, pita to get though.

I am half tempted to Frankenstein something with Ebon, Frigid Frostfell, and Draconic Lava (all plate) and possibly a few others. I don't like any of the helmets for any of those however.

Problem with Bonzz is he has it all on humans, which gives very little insight into how they look on Iksars.
Unlocking armor ornamentation on a froglok was the worst decision I've made in EQ so far.

I am partial to the DE armor from N4G in CotF for plate wearers. The Valiant chain looks nice.

Last edited:
Not so much an ornament, but i love Petamorph wand : Grandfather clock, or whatever it is. Nothing brings me more joy than watching a big massive clock kicking s**t out of everything

Also it annoys everyone in the raid due to its size

So its a win/win

Not so much an ornament, but i love Petamorph wand : Grandfather clock, or whatever it is. Nothing brings me more joy than watching a big massive clock kicking s**t out of everything

Also it annoys everyone in the raid due to its size

So its a win/win
my all time favorite as well - i cant even count how may times i got yelled at for that one on raids

worst idea EQ ever had was luclin models ... im a purist and use old models .... i wish they would make an old model ornament set of the velious armor textures ... nothing beats a troll in a football helmet

Discussion - Best Ornament drops in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back