• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Best FTP email client to use? (1 Viewer)

Don't you have to pay for each email address if you use Gmail on the domain? Or is there a free version of Gmail for business I don't know about?

Don't you have to pay for each email address if you use Gmail on the domain? Or is there a free version of Gmail for business I don't know about?

you have to pay for user accounts, but you can have a catch all inbox that all email received on the domain is directed to.

For sure, which is helpful. Just wasn't sure if it was $10/user/month kinda helpful. Or were you suggesting signing up for 1 email, and then creating alias's on that main email as the catch-all? I can't recall how many alias's you can have these days, but came to me while writing this reply.
(P.S. - thanks for all the dope shit you've created for all of us Brainiac ;) )

Its $7.20 a month, i use it for other things, but I just have one user. That user gives me access to an inbox, and I have it set up so that any email sent to a non-existent inbox on my domain is instead forwarded to my inbox.

So i can sign up for random services, like [email protected] and know exactly who leaks my info if i get random spam at that address... its also useful for signing up for accounts in EQ because each account has its own email address but its all the same inbox.

i use it for other things
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

all go to inbox of ihateemail@crackhead_elmo.com
nice wow wow wee wow GIF

IRL - Best FTP email client to use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back