• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Best class to box with my Rogue? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,814¢
Hey people,

I'm new here. Played a Rogue since 1999. Thinking of jumping on the boxing bandwagon.
My rogue is 115, mostly ToV tier 2/3 geared.
What would be the best class to start boxing with?
I'm thinking a tank, SK or WAR. Or perhaps even a Beastlord?

Any advice? Also, would appreciate any cents so I can actually download this thing =)

Thanks!

Sk would be awesome - war or pal would work fine too, then toss in a bard for a 3box (until you get the jonsing for 6 boxing!)

Welcome to RedGuides btw!

Last edited:
Are you boxing, or duoing? I'm assuming you meant a duo. I do not think WAR would be a good addition here, SK or PAL great though. Beastlord sounds okay but you're still missing a healer.

Of the holy trinity(tank, healer, CC), the tank or healer would benefit you best. I'd argue it's the healer.

Other option is to pick a solo class and duo with it, but this would require you to probably feel like you're maining the other toon.

Go SHM! Buffs, good heals and dmg on their own.

Are you boxing, or duoing? I'm assuming you meant a duo. I do not think WAR would be a good addition here, SK or PAL great though. Beastlord sounds okay but you're still missing a healer.

Of the holy trinity(tank, healer, CC), the tank or healer would benefit you best. I'd argue it's the healer.

Other option is to pick a solo class and duo with it, but this would require you to probably feel like you're maining the other toon.

Go SHM! Buffs, good heals and dmg on their own.
Yeah, I meant Duo-ing with my Rogue. At least to start off with.

Hey people,

I'm new here. Played a Rogue since 1999. Thinking of jumping on the boxing bandwagon.
My rogue is 115, mostly ToV tier 2/3 geared.
What would be the best class to start boxing with?
I'm thinking a tank, SK or WAR. Or perhaps even a Beastlord?

Any advice? Also, would appreciate any cents so I can actually download this thing =)

Thanks!
First a healer, I prefer shammy, But once you start to get the itch for more, a tank I prefer SK. and you can get CWTN plugins to run them.

I've played an SK since I started in 2001. I've added to the group but the SK is always my main toon. Just can't get away from it.

Question - Best class to box with my Rogue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back