• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Best beginner friendly EMU multibox server? (1 Viewer)

I've tried plenty of emu-servers, but I've always found myself returning to The Hidden Forest. Awesome devs, a good (albeit small at times) community. People are very helpful, both ingame and on forums/updating the wiki etc.

Ive played most of the preferred servers, EZ server does not allow MQ2 in most ways that they did before, still a very enjoyable server. really most anything besides mq2moveutils isnt allowed, THF allows MQ2 and E3, Project Lazarus does as well, Lazarus is more of a live feel, and THF is completely custom, (Spent majority of my time on EMU here) it is all about what youre looking for in the servers, with taking into account daily pop.

yep lazarus is great if you want a live playstyle in oow era. brings in many out of era spells / AA so a lot of class burn rotations etc feel a lot like level 85+ eq.
there's also eq might where you can box 9 toons and has some interesting custom progression sort of stuff to it.

Discussion - Best beginner friendly EMU multibox server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back