• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Baz Macro (1 Viewer)

yamuath

RedCents
29¢
Hello all. Is there a macro to automatically purchase things from a trader ?. i ask because i set a trader up and in less then a second a toon started buying certain things even items i just added on.

It's plausible that there is a macro for just about anything you can think of. Now if that macro is publicly shared here or on any other website is another question.

While I don't personally know of one designed to do such a thing, it's wouldn't be hard to make a macro that searches for items that meet certain criteria and then purchases them for you. Just be a matter of sitting down and writing it based on how you want it to work.

Last edited:
If you are having trouble with bazaar.mac or bazaar2.mac you should post on the resource for assistance with those macros @Frimp . Bazaar.mac has a buyer mode, I haven't added one to Bazaar2.mac, I didn't code the buyer mode of bazaar.mac but I do maintain the code. Therefore if there is an issue with it, please post on the discussion page for the resource with what it is and isn't doing so that I can troubleshoot the code.

Question - Baz Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back