• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Baz Macro

RedCents
184¢
Hello all. Is there a macro to automatically purchase things from a trader ?. i ask because i set a trader up and in less then a second a toon started buying certain things even items i just added on.

RedCents
4,042¢
It's plausible that there is a macro for just about anything you can think of. Now if that macro is publicly shared here or on any other website is another question.

While I don't personally know of one designed to do such a thing, it's wouldn't be hard to make a macro that searches for items that meet certain criteria and then purchases them for you. Just be a matter of sitting down and writing it based on how you want it to work.

Last edited:
RedCents
184¢
thanks. I was just curious as i had three different characters buying stuff almost instantly.

Frimp

RedCents
321¢
There is bazaar.mac- while it works great for selling, it doesnt seem to be working in /buyer mode.

RedCents
4,042¢
If you are having trouble with bazaar.mac or bazaar2.mac you should post on the resource for assistance with those macros @Frimp . Bazaar.mac has a buyer mode, I haven't added one to Bazaar2.mac, I didn't code the buyer mode of bazaar.mac but I do maintain the code. Therefore if there is an issue with it, please post on the discussion page for the resource with what it is and isn't doing so that I can troubleshoot the code.

Frimp

RedCents
321¢
just posted on the discussion page for that.