• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 12am EST (from 11pm)

Question - Baz Macro (1 Viewer)

yamuath

RedCents
29¢
Hello all. Is there a macro to automatically purchase things from a trader ?. i ask because i set a trader up and in less then a second a toon started buying certain things even items i just added on.

It's plausible that there is a macro for just about anything you can think of. Now if that macro is publicly shared here or on any other website is another question.

While I don't personally know of one designed to do such a thing, it's wouldn't be hard to make a macro that searches for items that meet certain criteria and then purchases them for you. Just be a matter of sitting down and writing it based on how you want it to work.

Last edited:
If you are having trouble with bazaar.mac or bazaar2.mac you should post on the resource for assistance with those macros @Frimp . Bazaar.mac has a buyer mode, I haven't added one to Bazaar2.mac, I didn't code the buyer mode of bazaar.mac but I do maintain the code. Therefore if there is an issue with it, please post on the discussion page for the resource with what it is and isn't doing so that I can troubleshoot the code.

Question - Baz Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back