• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - bard or another Berzerker ? (1 Viewer)

fartjarfunkel

RedCents
153¢
I am running a SK , shaman , zerker , zerker , mage would it be better to have my 6th be a bard for selos , CC , over haste and adps or would it be more dps to just add in a 3rd zerker ? or will the utility outweigh the dps gain of another zerker or would another zerkers dps be better than the added utility and adps ?

Bard for sure. I have tried 3 zerks and the bard wins hands down. For me dps is better with the bard and 2 zerks over 3. Plus selos for faster pulls and ivu and reg invisi same time from bard aa is awesome in new expansion.

I will add a copper piece to the pot.

The mage has nice utility features. There may be times you like the idea of Call the Hero to summon characters.
There is the various item creates from spell cast they can do also. Food, drink, pet items.

They can also place a nice damage shield, quickly to all the group.
Lets not forget their own pet, of which you can decide which element best suits your needs.

Fairly sure i read somewhere in the small print, they can do some dps too, throwing the odd fireball around.

As a boxed character I like the mage.

100% bard
your orignal zerker will easily dbl in dps with a bard added
So much utility with a bard
not to mention they do solid dps
my silver geared max aa bard does around 450k with three dots and a nuke (synergy)
I run
amplication
Warmarch
Arcane
suffering
Aria
nuke
Dot
Dot
Dot
Composite/dissident/dicho (Depending on lvl)
This is at 120 btw itll be the same spell set for 100+ tho
the other three gems are
Calm
AE mez
single target mez
I three box and mostly manually play my brd/shm with the script on the bstlord
but still
good stuffs

I was going to say this. You might also consider a BST in that spot instead for better melee synergy than the mage will give you. Currently your mage is probably really only giving you CoH
yea a beast will defiently be better for synergy reasons
the most overkill grp you can do is
Sk/Shm/Brd/Bst/Zerk/Zerk
Its litterly infinite killing cause youll hardly run out of End/Mana (lvl 100+)

Question - bard or another Berzerker ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back