• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Bard Epic 1.5 Frustration (1 Viewer)

RedCents
24,873¢
Running a bard through the epic 1.5 quest. A mostly-nekkid level 112 bard. Doing it on his own on the side for fun while other chars do important things.
So I'm distracted this whole time.

At the step:
  • Run to Dragon Necropolis
    • Kill PHs 'til named spawns (Takes a while to get spawn)
    • Loot 'Cracked Dragon Bone'
  • Run to Wakening Lands
    • Turn in 'Cracked Dragon Bone' to NPC
    • He gives you back a similarly-named but different 'Cracked Dragon Bone'
  • Run back to Dragon Necropolis
    • Give Cracked Dragon Bone to NPC
Did this. Took a bit of time as he has no easy port ability.

Got back to Dragon Necropolis. Realized "Don't have Cracked Dragon Bone in my inventory." Did I goof? Looked around, but...
...Eff it.

Repeated the whole thing.

Got back to Dragon Necropolis. No Cracked Dragon Bone in inventory!

It took me 30 minutes of research, reading, and more to by chance see:
1703887613646.png

Huh.
Apparently "Cracked Dragon Bone" is ALSO the named of a different, foraged item that's set to 'delete' either by default or by myself in some long past.
Cracked Dragon Bone=destroy
He wasn't intentionally foraging but others were and every time you zone it honors the last /startforage or /stopforage. Oops.

Changed that setting and about to embark on the third trip around Norrath.

You could use token of reclamation to get it back
Huh. Never occurred to me - though totally fresh F2P character with nothing on. So wouldn't have access to one.

F2P is way more limiting in some ways than I expected. Like 250 AA? That's... teeny.

But s'okay. I'm really lazy here so just /travelto and let things happen.

I use a lvl 79 druid and bind outside DN. Group travel to bind and Circle to Wakening Lands makes this a snap. I run several bards and family have a few so it made since to me for the ease/quickness to get it done.

Funny - Bard Epic 1.5 Frustration

Users who are viewing this thread

Back