• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - back in them ol'days (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,291¢
Man, I remember back in the day grouping here for months. ran my so many toons through here in the early early 2000's. No one here now though. Seems weird, but it was so much fun. Lockjaw contentions, croc snypes lol, it was a blast. Anyone else remember those days? lol

1666318131029.png

This reminds me, did anyone ever figure out what those clickable dock posts were supposed to do in Timorous deep? Taking the boat from Ro to Timorous then Overthere, I always clicked them and figured there was some secret there. Always a ton of rumors of quests that were never discovered. (Although I suspect that's because they were broken and stayed broken.)

Well, I remember the old clickable pot in Neriak that went nowhere. One theory was it was supposed to be part of an unfinished teleport system for evil races. It was supposed to be connected to those Dark Elf glowie glyphs that were at different places. The other theory was it was supposed to go to the Throne Room in Neriak that was never added to the game.

Borrowed. But THIS is what I remember... there were days and nights I would spend COUNTLESS hours trading in EC Tunnel; torch #s , etc.

Attachments

• EC-Tunnel-P99.jpg
    EC-Tunnel-P99.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 2
I remember me and my friends in high school all rolling up new toons and spending a whole night (pre-pop) running around trying to all get together in one continent cause I was a wood elf and they were a human and dark elf, but by the time we all got together having to go to bed cause curfew lol. Also pre-skype so it was a huge boost when we all got cable and could call the friend that had 3-way calling and all talk to each other now that dial-up wasn't taking our phone lines.

Man, I remember back in the day grouping here for months. ran my so many toons through here in the early early 2000's. No one here now though. Seems weird, but it was so much fun. Lockjaw contentions, croc snypes lol, it was a blast. Anyone else remember those days? lol

View attachment 42952

Me octa kiting all specter's from the Island with my druid using Fungi, Manastone, Nuke Stick, Jboots...wooot!
Fall Dancing GIF
film trailer GIF

I saw this thread and it made me smile. All of these are good memories! I remember my first port to WC and the deaths that followed.
"a dark elf killed me" was all I knew. I thought at the time it was a player! :doh:.
WTB port to WC 5pp pst! ( back then 5 pp was huge)
My sister and I spent so much time in that damn tunnel. I miss it!

** I hated the brownies in Lfay** adding that to the list. Died so many times.

Funny - back in them ol'days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back