• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Awesome and Thanks (1 Viewer)

RedCents
152¢
I just wanted to post this and say how awesome this is. I began playing EQ originally after the Kunark release and eventually had to quit several years later after the OoW expansion when my son was born. Now my son,
who is 15, and I have started playing together over the past couple weeks. It has really brought back tons of nostalgia and memories of times past. It’s totally awesome to fire up our groups and I can walk my son through fading memories of past guild wipes and the original excitement of finally getting that epic weapon. Thanks go out to all developers and the community involved in this project. I’m looking forward to future updates and new adventures to come.

Returning to EQ is always a good time. A trip down nostalgia lane! Even better to enjoy it with your son.

That is really cool that you are walking down EQ memory lane with your son. I got my daughter to try it several years ago she kinda liked it, she now plays D and D and other rpgs.

IRL - Awesome and Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back