• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Autotrade (1 Viewer)

Would ask that you are more specific with your request. Are you using a specific plugin or macro to achieve the "autotrade" feature you're talking about? If so, which one?
If you are referring to mq2autoaccept. I have not personally had any issue with the plugin.

I have actually found that Trading occasionally (More often than Not) will cause me to lose the ability to use my Mouse for anything
I do not see an autoaccept trade on setting in any INI files, but attempting to trade anything with a character that has any macro actively running will cause that character (again, more often than not) to lose mouse clicking and hovering abilities until a zone change occurs.
This does not occur if the macro is paused however.
I do not need some knucklehead coming into camp and trading something with my characters and locking me from the ability to use my mouse for anything.

Question - Autotrade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back