• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Autotrade (1 Viewer)

ChatWithThisName

⚔️🛡️🗡️
RedCents
2,330¢
Would ask that you are more specific with your request. Are you using a specific plugin or macro to achieve the "autotrade" feature you're talking about? If so, which one?
If you are referring to mq2autoaccept. I have not personally had any issue with the plugin.

RedCents
3,190¢
What I found is that it is case sensistive
/autoaccept BaTweEd66 wrong
/autoaccept batweed66 correct

It has to match your ingame character name and there the first letter is always capitalized.

RedCents
740¢
I have actually found that Trading occasionally (More often than Not) will cause me to lose the ability to use my Mouse for anything
I do not see an autoaccept trade on setting in any INI files, but attempting to trade anything with a character that has any macro actively running will cause that character (again, more often than not) to lose mouse clicking and hovering abilities until a zone change occurs.
This does not occur if the macro is paused however.
I do not need some knucklehead coming into camp and trading something with my characters and locking me from the ability to use my mouse for anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)