• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Autologin not working (1 Viewer)

Update guys. So what I had to do to fix this was log into the game manually with each of my characters, then log out. Once I did that will all 6 toons, I launched VV and was able to autologin no problem. Hope that helps.

Curious how many of you that are having problems logging in also have station account usernames with special characters in them, such as underscores, hyphens, etc.? Several threads on the official forums where people are unable to log in accounts with special characters in the username while also bypassing the launcher. I have 2 accounts that have not been able to log in via ISboxer and autologin since the Wednesday patch. Each has underscores in the username. 4 accounts that are alphanumeric only are able to log in without issue.

The dreaded underscore. Seems like you all figured out how not to name future accounts at least. I have one in my email from the early 90s but none of my accounts have it. One more thing to keep in mind I guess. I forget, can you change your account name?

Hey everyone. I figured out if I just launch the EQ launcher and then quit I can auto login all my toons no problem. If you’re having issues try that and let me know.

Problem - Autologin not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back