• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Autoattack stuck off (1 Viewer)

RedCents
270¢
Hi friends!

I've been running a pl group with my sk in Erudin Burning and once every so often, the SK will die while pulling or doing something - I'll be sorting loot on one of the PLs and bam the SK is dead.

When I run him back or rez, he can no longer autoattack anything. I assume KA or one of the plugins are turning AA off instantly. I have to keep pressing A over and over to kill mobs on the way back if I run it out.

Any help with this would be awesome! I usually log out and back in and it fixes it until the next death.

Thank you in advance,

Deca

Hi friends!

I've been running a pl group with my sk in Erudin Burning and once every so often, the SK will die while pulling or doing something - I'll be sorting loot on one of the PLs and bam the SK is dead.

When I run him back or rez, he can no longer autoattack anything. I assume KA or one of the plugins are turning AA off instantly. I have to keep pressing A over and over to kill mobs on the way back if I run it out.

Any help with this would be awesome! I usually log out and back in and it fixes it until the next death.

Thank you in advance,

Deca
Without knowing what automation it is near impossible to say.

Mq2melee is always a suspect

Would it be possible to know the commands to unload and reload mq2melee? I have base KA / MQ installed with /spawnmaster added. I haven't configured much in spawnmaster as I'm just farming exp at this moment.

Also - would it be recommended to use / purchase MQ2eskay and turn use mq2melee=0 in ini file?
While KA is great, if your even considering mq2eskay, don't hesitate. It rocks and you don't need to modify any ini's. The plugin does what it needs to based partly upon the options you select it to do.

Problem - Autoattack stuck off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back