• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

-=August Award Show=- (1 Viewer)

Who Had The Best Posts For July?

• Decker

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Nijhal

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Hoosierbilly

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • VillageIdiot

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Jigs21

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Alatyami

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Kyle100

• Marbury

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • (@)(@)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Darknessfollows

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
August Award Show!
-Showcasing the best posts from the previous month-

State of the EQ1 Forum Address
Many of you may be asking,

Little Johnney said:
WT? Wh0 teh heck! r u? Reedbema?

I come from the Dark Side, known to most as the WoW Section. No, I have not come to influence any of you to join me, only, to help out Redbot in his afk'ness. I apologize for how late this is. I had the option of joining the August and September Award shows, but quite honestly, I just don't think that the option is very fair. You guys work hard each month and you need to be noticed and awarded each month.

July seemed to be a slow month for the EQ1 section, but that does not mean that we did not have some nice contributions. The users contributed some very nice threads to the community, many that will be helping the community in being one step ahead of the non-cheating everquest players, just the way it should be.​

Be on the look out for some new contest polls coming soon. The month of September will introduce a new monthly poll, where you, the community will be able to vote on the best thread of the month as well as the user who made the best overall contribution. The winner will receive an undetermined prize. Keep up the good work everyone!​

RedBema
RedGuides Administrator

As always, here are some of the prizes that the top nominees will be able to choose from.

Ipod Nano
B0007Y79B2.01._PE5_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Or Creative Zen Nano/Micro, up to you!

$$PLAT$$
Probably duped but who cares?

A decent EQ account
horriblesig.jpg

Since you got banned why not start again at level 65? 70? Cheesy lens-flare-ridden sig included!

DS Lite
B0007TFLLC.01._SCTHUMBZZZ_V64687801_.jpg

Or PSP, Gameboy Micro, GP2X, whatever your taste.

And much more than I care to list! The full Reward list is here.​

[shadow=#AAAAAA]
Your Top Ten
[/shadow]
Who Is Your August Prom Queen?

Darknessfollows
Fellowship Exploit

[shadow=#AAAAAA] Honorable Mentions: [/shadow]​

Congratulations to everyone who made the list.

If you have any questions please read the monthly reward FAQ.

If you didn't vote, please scroll up and do it now, and support our best contributors.​

If I am elected, I will abolish all taxes. Much better than what Yammers is offering :).

If im elected you get to choise betwin the following:

1.) Milk
2.) Free cat
4.) Ill stop talking about cats (not 100% but nearly)

-decker

decker said:
If im elected you get to choise betwin the following:

1.) Milk
2.) Free cat
4.) Ill stop talking about cats (not 100% but nearly)

-decker

This is very very tempting...

Although, so is this,

VillageIdiot said:
I'm not in for the win but 2nd or 3rd would rock

if so , I will no longer chat in the IRC while nude.

Decisions, decisions...

Vote for Alatyami ... why? Because Alatyami actually means something ... anyone know the language?

For every vote there will be one less cat for decker to talk about ... plus I got the power to ban VillageIdiot from IRC ...

11JPBPJMDRL._AA125_.jpg

It Chekoslavakian for Yammers right?

And I can ban VillageIdiot from IRC as well, so hmmm.... The decision is made easier...

Alatyami is an eval ddministrator.. And he dont offers cats.. So dont think (i dont) and vote for the only true cat licker...

-decker

RedBema said:
It Chekoslavakian for Yammers right?

And I can ban VillageIdiot from IRC as well, so hmmm.... The decision is made easier...

Nope ... close though ... you have the correct hemisphere ...

decker said:
Alatyami is an eval ddministrator..

And if you havn't realized it yet, we are all evil. Redguides is a democracy ran by the afk'ing Redbot.

We are all his spawns, and sith lords.

You can still vote... And Vote for me i need a new toy... Just look at my cat his all sad cos he finised all his game on his nintendo DS:

070124_cat.jpg

WOW the bag dupe did not make it in here? or is that going on sept poll?

or is my clock all screwy 8-)

ARMY

-=August Award Show=-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back