• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - August 3, 2021 - Living Legacy Raids are Back (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
25,853¢
Pronouns
He/Him

The Ak'Anon Strike Force is looking for a few good adventurers to help them with their latest project. In their efforts to defeat Meldrath once and for all, these brave gnomes constructed an unstoppable clockwork juggernaut: I.R.A., the Infinitely Regenerative Automaton. Before they unleash I.R.A., however, they need to test it out. Are you up for the challenge?

281.jpg

Starting August 4, 2021 at midnight PDT, and going until August 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, head to Whizzlebang Twempt in Steamfont Mountains to begin your raid challenge. Get the job done, and you and your raid buddies will have earned yourselves some mighty fine rewards. Good luck!

If we don’t see any good faith new content this expac, people will riot. You can only completely recycle zones for so many expansions

xpac missions need to be like tbl, the 4 we got in tov/cov was a bad joke. they got a pass last year, this year I do not think people will put up with it.

If we don’t see any good faith new content this expac, people will riot. You can only completely recycle zones for so many expansions

doubtful. They have an ideal model going for them right now … launch a new fuckin TLP server or two every six months so that the masses who should just go to P99 keep playing(paying) and then toss the rest of us a few ornaments or something once in a while.

Think about how raiders would react to a new raid during one of these special event times … we’d lose our shit with joy.

As an Irishman this always gives me a bit of a giggle, but yes they should update this with a new chapter, the gnomes could come up with a new machine called ETA or ISIS

And by giggle I mean makes me think of a terrorist organisation that killed and maimed hundreds of innocent people.

Last edited:
I hope you're ready for Vex Thal 2.0, Ahkeva Ruins 2.0, Maiden's Eye 2.0 and others. It's gonna be retreads for as long as any of us can imagine.

I just hope that the new Vex Thal access quest is as immersive and entertaining as the original.

I hope you're ready for Vex Thal 2.0, Ahkeva Ruins 2.0, Maiden's Eye 2.0 and others. It's gonna be retreads for as long as any of us can imagine.

I just hope that the new Vex Thal access quest is as immersive and entertaining as the original.

/veto if the access quest has easily cockblocked components. I'm not going to sit around and wait for some d-bag to key their 12 toon army while I'm trying to get the key to raid.

That'd be cool!

I liked Greig's End, Maiden's Eye, The Grey, PC, DSP and Umbral Plains. Lots of good memories!

I hope they don't make us take Nexus Spires to an from? That took longer than the Disney bus service.

OMG Planes of Power 2.0? I cannot wait for Crypt of Decay 2.0!

That'd be cool!

I hope they don't make us take Nexus Spires to an from? That took longer than the Disney bus service.

They updated Nexus Spires back in EOK. You can use them to get to Lceanium and it takes less than 15 seconds. Get the stone for the NPC in the middle - not in one of the side rooms - and boom! Your gone. Works just as fast returning from Lcea too.

I would like an updated OOW with MPG and Scar instances like now only higher.

They updated Nexus Spires back in EOK. You can use them to get to Lceanium and it takes less than 15 seconds. Get the stone for the NPC in the middle - not in one of the side rooms - and boom! Your gone. Works just as fast returning from Lcea too.

Wait the port in is in The Nexus? I have a druid and wiz to carry my crew around...but that is cool. Never knew.

I would like a new OoW as well but with a tradeskill aug to upgrade the epics :woop: epic 3.0 with all other achievements done before you can get it. Ex: Epic retelling, aug, etc..

that's a funny way of spelling "totally immersive and the founding pillar of Everquest's design philosophy"

that they moved away from because it sucks ass, and if I wanted to deal with that bullshitI’d join TLP… which I don’t because TLP sucks ass.

News - August 3, 2021 - Living Legacy Raids are Back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back