• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Anyone as anxious as me? (1 Viewer)

skye

RedCents
290¢
Anyone else like me dying for april 10 and the release of Final Fantasy 7 remake?? imo the greatest game ever made finally gets the remake we have waited MANY years for!

I'm excited because I never got to finish the game. There was always some issue that happened when I got to the third disc. I ended up getting mad and buried those discs in a cd holder and ran across them a few years ago. I played through and again got an issue by the time i got to the third disc and stopped. Heard the remake and finally excited to see better graphics and finish the game! I hope they don't detour away from the story too much.

from all accounts i can find they are staying true to the original but alot more added content the 1st release is 2 disc's dont get out of midgar and its supposed to be just as long as the full game and we have atleast 2 more releases after to finish going to be bad ass epic!

That’s the FF game I have the fondest memories of. Great story line and overall game play. It was definitely one of those games that leaves an impression on you.

I used to watch my older brother play that game. It was one of his favorites of all time. Up there with EverQuest.
I may have never played it, but losing Aeris still hit me pretty hard.

Discussion - Anyone as anxious as me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back