• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Any better sites for INI's? (1 Viewer)

There are a lot out dated that is for sure. There is few key players on the website to look for ini wise to ensure you get something workable. Check for Sic - Kaen - Eqmule - maskoi - pretty much any creator / mod admin made ini. Also few players out there with really great ini. My suggestion would be make a actual post asking for specific class with most current compile build and explain ones your after are updated and wish to find one in current form.

There are a lot out dated that is for sure. There is few key players on the website to look for ini wise to ensure you get something workable. Check for Sic - Kaen - Eqmule - maskoi - pretty much any creator / mod admin made ini. Also few players out there with really great ini. My suggestion would be make a actual post asking for specific class with most current compile build and explain ones your after are updated and wish to find one in current form.
Can you tell me how to find the ini’s made by sic etc?

Can you tell me how to find the ini’s made by sic etc?
Bone now that the library is complete go to the forum that is kissassist and at the top is a library for ini look for your class and level range and you will find that Sic has some great ini shared. Was a little hard when they was working on it but its fixed now

here is the link

Bone now that the library is complete go to the forum that is kissassist and at the top is a library for ini look for your class and level range and you will find that Sic has some great ini shared. Was a little hard when they was working on it but its fixed now

here is the link
Your awesome thanks!

Created a resource based on your request that explains the INI library and searching.

Discussion - Any better sites for INI's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back