• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The November Enchanter Contest ends on the 30th!!! Submit your enchanter .ini here

Discussion - Any better sites for INI's?

Sic

curlyboi always win
RedCents
8,143¢
What specifically are you looking for? The repository has all the user submitted ones that have been submitted.

RedCents
610¢
There are a lot out dated that is for sure. There is few key players on the website to look for ini wise to ensure you get something workable. Check for Sic - Kaen - Eqmule - maskoi - pretty much any creator / mod admin made ini. Also few players out there with really great ini. My suggestion would be make a actual post asking for specific class with most current compile build and explain ones your after are updated and wish to find one in current form.

RedCents
60¢
There are a lot out dated that is for sure. There is few key players on the website to look for ini wise to ensure you get something workable. Check for Sic - Kaen - Eqmule - maskoi - pretty much any creator / mod admin made ini. Also few players out there with really great ini. My suggestion would be make a actual post asking for specific class with most current compile build and explain ones your after are updated and wish to find one in current form.
Can you tell me how to find the ini’s made by sic etc?

RedCents
40¢
Can you tell me how to find the ini’s made by sic etc?
Bone now that the library is complete go to the forum that is kissassist and at the top is a library for ini look for your class and level range and you will find that Sic has some great ini shared. Was a little hard when they was working on it but its fixed now

here is the link

RedCents
60¢
Bone now that the library is complete go to the forum that is kissassist and at the top is a library for ini look for your class and level range and you will find that Sic has some great ini shared. Was a little hard when they was working on it but its fixed now

here is the link
Your awesome thanks!

RedCents
4,194¢

Created a resource based on your request that explains the INI library and searching.